Simple Pleasures.

Fizz753

Newly Enlightened
[font=Times New Roman, serif]Here is a secret Fizz753 recipe for simple pleasures.

Ingredients.
1 Surefire 9p
1 Surefire 6p
1 Brinkman XL
(If desired the above ingredients can be switched out for what ever you have. Its a forgiving recipe)
1 Foggy night

How to make.

1. Take all ingredients out of all containers. This may already be done for you in case of the foggy night.

2. Apply 9p, 6p, and XL liberally to hands. Unless you have practiced this step you may need a second person to help. A third would be ideal.
[/font]

[font=Times New Roman, serif] Allow a moment for the 9p, 6p, and XL to properly adhere to the hands so they do not shake lose[/font]
[font=Times New Roman, serif]
[/font][font=Times New Roman, serif] When sufficient time has passed for step 3 put all hands into the foggy night. Note, its much easier in this step to just apply the entire body to the foggy night.[/font]
[/font][font=Times New Roman, serif] Swirl hands in the air. Take care to keep the 9p, 6p, and XL upright.[/font]
And your finished!
[/font]

[font=Times New Roman, serif]Optional steps.[/font]
  1. [font=Times New Roman, serif]Smiling[/font]
  2. [font=Times New Roman, serif]Running around.[/font]
  3. [font=Times New Roman, serif]Laughing [/font]
  4. [font=Times New Roman, serif]Making your Niece give you a silly look. (not hard in my case):whistle:[/font]
  5. [font=Times New Roman, serif]Making the people walking by give you a silly look. (even easier) :grin2:[/font]
Some would say I am too old to be playing "light saber" wars but blah forget them. They are no fun :lolsign:
[font=Times New Roman, serif] All I needed was some good lights in different colors and I would of been set.
[/font]

JanCPF

Enlightened
:lolsign: I've heard that an Aleph 3 is also realy good for playing light saber with. Never tried it myself of course :whistle:

BTW welcome to CPF fizz.

Jan

Last edited: