Another stupid person story.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Motorcyclist standing on tank of his bike with arms outstreched, caught the attention of Police. When they tried to intercept him he reached 180 k's in a 60 zone.
Got jail for two months.
tongue.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Sorry, no pictures. Story appeared in Melbourne Herald Sun, Fri.May 10 this year.

BTW other excerpts from the article, the court was told, "..the action gave the appearance of Jesus on the cross" , "..he performed the stunt after an altercation with his fiancee", "..his ability to perform the manoeuvre that he was an exceptional rider" and "..he only pulled over for the Police because he mistakenly thought that they were his friends".
blush.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

shocked.gif
shocked.gif
wow
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

was he in white robes?
(how can he DO that?)
Jesus coming through standing on a bike over 100 mph! Now that I could believe in!
grin.gif
grin.gif

lemlux

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last week going to work on a busy 8-lane freeway slowed down to about 45mph a guy on a bike passed between me and the guy in the next lane while doing a wheelie. He then proceeded to weave across all four Southbound lanes repeatedly while doing his wheelie. I counted a total of at least 30 lane changes before he finally brought his front wheel down. He then did the aforementioned Jesus trick (albeit at 45 mph) for about 20 seconds before sitting down and accelerating out of view.

What was most interesting was to see the Southern California tailgaters almost unanimously get off their throttles to lessen their chances of running over this guy. For a minute or so we actually had textbook spacing between vehicles.