Can anyone ID this light?

Bushman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Im sorry i do not have a picture but it appears to be about the same shape as a AA minimag light but has a silver band around the BEZEL not the body like the magcharger does.
Im pretty sure that it is not a mag lite product but looks like one. I ahve seen two leo's carrying them
Is this an earlier model of a surefire recharable?
It is about 20-30% larger than a minimag

Size15's

Flashaholic
I think it could be a SureFire 9N.

Now that it's mentioned, it is kinda Magish.

Is this it?
9n.jpg

Al

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Aah, that`ll be my new toy...er..tool then. How dare you suggest it looks like a Maglite
tongue.gif

But seriously, it does sort of look like one, to the uninitiated. Older SF designs don`t look too much like the new ones either. If anything I`d say it looks sort of Streamlight-ish going by the more anglular lines (and I quite like Streamlight, so don`t consider that to be a bad comparison).

grin.gif
rolleyes.gif

Size15's

Flashaholic
Perhaps the Streamlights look like the 9N?

wink.gif

The great thing is that it may like a little bit like other lights, but it out-performs them all!

Al

Bushman

Flashlight Enthusiast
yes i believe that is it yes the 9n Thats it.. OR as best i can tell from 20 yards away which was about the distance that i saw this one from. Thank you, thank you alll.

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
The great thing is that it may like a little bit like other lights, but it out-performs them all!

It sure does
shocked.gif
And it`s for that reason it now fills the previously empty space on my belt to the left. Sure, it`s kinda big and it digs in me sometimes (just to let me know it`s there), but you`ve got to love that powerful beam!

And it`s rechargeable too, so it don`t cost nowt to run. Or at least it won`t if I get my solar/wind 12 volt system installed in the summer, and run the charger off that.

I may drop it from my "EDC" compliment and replace with something a little smaller and lighter in the future, but whatever that is, it`s got a lot to beat!

tongue.gif