magcharger flashing tailcap?

darkhanger18

Newly Enlightened
a while back, I seem to remember seeing a tailcap on a magcharger that would flash, like a traffic wand of sorts. I have look around cpf, and then the internet and could not find anything like what I remembered. If anyone knows where these came from, can you please let me know. Thank you very much :popcorn:

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do you mean the Badgelight? It looks like Fox Intl is closing them out.
http://www.fox-intl.com/item.asp?id=589

darkhanger18 said:
a while back, I seem to remember seeing a tailcap on a magcharger that would flash, like a traffic wand of sorts. I have look around cpf, and then the internet and could not find anything like what I remembered. If anyone knows where these came from, can you please let me know. Thank you very much :popcorn:

darkhanger18

Newly Enlightened
Well thank you for your replies...Brighteyez seemed to find the one that looks most like the one I remember. The other two however look very similar...same product?

z96Cobra

Enlightened
darkhanger18 said:
Well thank you for your replies...Brighteyez seemed to find the one that looks most like the one I remember. The other two however look very similar...same product?

I've got the blue strobe cap for my magcharger from badgelight. It works OK, but it does cause occasional problems with the light. Sometimes the strobe will work, but the mag bulb will not turn on. I usually whack the light against my hand a couple of times and it will "jar" the internal connections and the light will work again. clear as mud huh! lol

Roger

chmsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm looking at these, too. The Badgelight cap looks like it would add drain to the batteries while the Ultraquip/Glo-toob Flashcap has 4x2032's to power it on its own. Can anyone provide comparisons of the two styles?

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
Also, wondering if the GloToob and Ultraquip are made by the same original equipment manufacturer (OEM) and then sold under different brand names/labels. They seem very similar...

LEDAdd1ct

*EDIT* --> I've had it confirmed from a couple sources both on and off CPF that the Glo-Toob and Ultra-Quip are both manufactured by the same OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer). They are indeed one and the same. Get whichever one you can find cheapest. ;)

Last edited: