So which big common stores in the states has MagLED?

Lobo

Flashlight Enthusiast
My brother is going for a quick trip to the states and asked if he could pick anything up for me, so why not a magLED bulb to play around with in my old Maglite (they go for around 50USD in Sweden, so you can imagine my lack of motivation to acquire one of these before).
So, which major retailer in USA sells MagLED modules? It has to be a fairly big and common one, since he's only staying there for a short time, and buying a flashlight bulb to his crazy little brother isn't that high up his priority list.

popnfresh

Newly Enlightened
any big box retailer will have them, and those are on just about every corner

tho in my experience walmart will have the most in stock (2 3 or 4 cell), the targets around me always seem to be in very short supply of all led lights

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
While he's buying you a Mag LED module, you might as well have him pick you up a couple Mag LED Minimags, too! Home Depot has the 3AA version for $19.99.

Lobo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the answeres, he should at least be able to find a Wallmart.

The minimagleds seems nice,output and runningtime looks great, but I'm not that big fan of a twisty where you have to focus the light every time.

Lightfantastic

Newly Enlightened
Beware that the Mag LED module is MUCH larger in diameter than the standard PR2 bulb. Take that into consideration when planning where to put it.

Latest posts