help wanted in the Bay Area for my car

270winchester

Flashlight Enthusiast
hey folks:

I think my car(a 92 Corolla bought from parents) needs a new wiring job for the headlamps. THe stockones are pretty thin wires are I can see the sag in the current delivery, which does not do my xtravision bulbs justice.

So that being said, anyone in the Bay Area knows how to work on this? I will supply beer/pizza/whatever to make it worth a while!!!!

Nick

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are you looking to rewire the headlight circuit entirely, with a new switch, or were you thinking of using the switch in the stalk. I might be able to provide guidance (and possibly the tools), but physical limitations (I guess they call it old age :( ) would probably restrict my abilities to go crawling around under the dash. Alternatively, if you're just not getting enough current, you might be able to run a parallel wire without having to totally rewire.

BIGIRON

Flashlight Enthusiast
Firs thing, on an older ride, start simple. Check battery and terminals. Make sure your ground circuit is good and clean, then run a temp parallel wire for the headlights and see what happens