• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired "SOLD" Mclux single cell/PR Pocket Rocket W/Nexgen 1000

dpled

Enlightened
SOLD...... I have for sale a Single Cell Mclux/PR Pocket Rocket powered by a Nexgen 1000mA TXOJ. Light is next to mint with two tiny (like the end of a needle) nicks near the o-ring on the Mclux tube. Other than that this light is probably the whitest light I have ever seen. The PR head was freshly built by yours truely. This light has only about 5 mins of run time on it. Selling to invest in some new lights soon to be coming out. The first "I'll take it" gets it. I will ship Priority Mail with delivery confirmation. PayPal Payment can be sent to [email protected] . Any questions please feel free to ask. $
nana.gif
or Best Offer takes it!

Thanks
Darin

Last edited:

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Mclux single cell/PR Pocket Rocket W/Nexgen 1000

Nice light. Aren't those black single cell orginal Mclux tubes really rare? I have only seen a couple.

BladeZealot

Enlightened

Bogus1 said:
Nice light. Aren't those black single cell orginal Mclux tubes really rare? I have only seen a couple.

That's what I was thinking. With a SWEET LE too!!

Too bad your cousin got me yesterday, otherwise this would look awfully sweet in my pocket!! :D

You Ladd boys are gettin' all my money lately!! :D

Last edited:

cqbdude

Enlightened

BladeZealot said:
Too bad your cousin got me yesterday, otherwise this would look awfully sweet in my pocket!! :D

Dude there is no more room in your pockets for anymore Mcgizmo or Aleph lights...:grin2:

dpled

Enlightened

Russ I think your pockets are full:grin2: . Sell me a TI A-1 and I'll give ya some money back:lolsign: .

Darin

BladeZealot said:
That's what I was thinking. With a SWEET LE too!!

You Ladd boys are gettin' all my money lately!! :D

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

PM sent with offer...
Offer accepted.
:takeit:

dpled

Enlightened

It's yours! Pending funds. Thanks!

starfiretoo said:
PM sent with offer...
Offer accepted.
:takeit:

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Can you please give more info on the components of the build? I can tell it's a pocket blaster but not familiar with all the McLux stuff except that's it's high quality. What voltages can the LE take? Can the body be swapped with Aleph parts?

dpled

Enlightened

Yes it is E series compatable. Surefire Aleph and Mclux heads will all work on this body. Single cell only on this converter..go with 2 cell and you will fry it. You can run this with 3.6 Lith-ion. Good run time and and excellent white probably the purest white I have seen.

starfiretoo said:
Can you please give more info on the components of the build? I can tell it's a pocket blaster but not familiar with all the McLux stuff except that's it's high quality. What voltages can the LE take? Can the body be swapped with Aleph parts?

dpled

Enlightened
PP recieved. I also have a New Black PR-T Head Kit..I will be building that next with a DB 917 UXOJ if you might be interested in that also:laughing: .

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
New PR-T Head Kit? Who sells those?

Forgot to ask. What reflectors did you use in these two heads (PR &PR-T)?

dpled

Enlightened
They are the same reflector used in the Aleph 1 (27mm). Nobody I know sells empty PR/PR-T kits....