Where to find light/multitool holsters?

• Thread starter **DONOTDELETE**
  • Start date
D

**DONOTDELETE**

Subject pretty much says it all. I have a Niteyze holster right now, but I'm looking for alternatives. Anyone have any ideas or sites to look at? I'd like something big enough to carry my ARC LSS, Kershaw multi-tool and some other small trinkets. Any insight would be appreciated!

Steve

Tree

Flashlight Enthusiast
There are a bunch, but ripoffs is the first brand that comes to mind. They have plenty of combination multitool/flashlight holsters, and single holsters also. I'm sure others will post their favorites. I currently use a Niteize holster myself for a Juice S2, Surefire E2 and a couple spare batteries.

BigHonu

Flashlight Enthusiast
GNSteve,

Check out McCully Bike Shop. They have a whole bunch of Ripoffs holsters as well as some others.

I have a clip-on Ripoffs which holds the Arc SLS with 2AA pack and a Leatherman Wave. Works pretty well and stays clipped pretty nicely.

Aloha

txwest

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had a problem finding a place that had a good supply of the Ripoffs. Finally found a decent selection at www.filmtools.com . Their CO-75 & CO-86 (I think those are the #'s) are doubles, to hold the multitool & light. Also, both have a clip for carrying. TX