To all our Veterans - THANK YOU

Terry M

Newly Enlightened
There are not words to properly express my thanks to all our Veterans and their families for all their sacrifices so that I and my family/friends may live as we do in this great country of ours.

To all those that have lost loved ones, those who have given up their families to go to war and to those mothers/fathers/wives/husbands/children/etc that have said goodbye not knowing if they'd ever see their loved one again..... THANK YOU.

Terry Monk

icecube

Newly Enlightened
May I express my gratitudes for the duty, although usually surrounded by intense controversy and lots of B.S (think Somolia) I must applaud the men who must go out and get things done in the most unfavorable of conditions.

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast
We proudly wear our red poppies in support here. Many thanks to all you who serve.

Manzerick

Flashlight Enthusiast
I HUGE thank you for all you do!!!

I love this country and believe truly all the freedom some take for granted is due to the hard work of our troops!!!

I smile at every protester as if it was not for the troops they might not be able to voice their opinions freely! Each protest in my mind is a thank you!!!

God Bless the US!! And God Bless W for his resolve!!!!! (Even as part of the former Kerry campaign I can say that whole heartily!)

Last edited:

BUZ

Enlightened
patr134godblesstheusaar6.jpg

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
We hang our used poppies from our car's rear view mirrors and our bicycle brake cables (we get a bunch each year) until they fade and fall off and then replace them with the next batch.

It's surprising, these days, that more folks don't fly their flags today, or honor our Vets by voting. Displeasure with the government in no way reflects upon those serving our country, in the armed forces.

Thank you, Veterans.

gggarf

Newly Enlightened
Our debt to our Veterans can never be repaid. Your sacrifices will never be forgotten and please know that we understand that our freedoms that we enjoy are the benefits of your heroic services. Thank you all!

Terry M

Newly Enlightened
jayflash said:
It's surprising, these days, that more folks don't fly their flags today, or honor our Vets by voting. Displeasure with the government in no way reflects upon those serving our country, in the armed forces.

AMEN!