Luminox watch pictures *MOVED* to "Watches"

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEDagent

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm so happy that i got this watch...thanks wingger! Here are some shots i took with my Olympus C700 camera..

the first shot was taken at 16sec shutter speed. The brighter watch in the back is my old Quicksilver watch after being blasted with my E2 for a couple of seconds. It was blasted about 45 seconds before the shot was taken....see how quickly luminous paint fades?

fdad993b.jpg

The next shot is an artsy shot i took with the foreground lit with my Lambda Illuminator. Nice even color...

fdad9935.jpg

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LEDagent:

the first shot was taken at 16sec shutter speed. The brighter watch in the back is my old Quicksilver watch after being blasted with my E2 for a couple of seconds. It was blasted about 45 seconds before the shot was taken....see how quickly luminous paint fades?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Nice photos...Was that Quicksilver watch equipped with Lumibrite, or just the regular zinc sulphide?

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by *something ridiculous ?:
(vcal just can't pass up a glow topic without getting "technical" about it ...... )

[Anonymously, lightlover]
wink.gif

Sorry Doug !!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

-Pure glowmania, my man!
wink.gif
grin.gif

LEDagent

Flashlight Enthusiast
My Quicksilver watch probably has just the regular zinc sulphide. From what i heard about Lumibright, this stuff on the Quicksilver is definately not Lumibright, its barely visible after a minute or two.

Wingerr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice pictures- here's your Luminox's brother..on the opposite coast-
grin.gif

Two second exposure time; you can see the two ticks of the second hand in the second picture- actually, why do I only see 8 ticks in your 16 second exposure? Looks like 8 seconds.
fdaccd23.jpg

fdaccd05.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.