looking for RGB christmas lights

EricB

Enlightened
The ones I'm looking for are programmable. The ones at Target are probably preset 7 colors, and I believe all one color at a time. There's also the Intellishines at www.carpenterdecorating.com which manage to remain different colors at any given time.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
EricB said:
The ones I'm looking for are programmable. The ones at Target are probably preset 7 colors, and I believe all one color at a time. There's also the Intellishines at www.carpenterdecorating.com which manage to remain different colors at any given time.

I have a set of the Intellishines, and while they're not programmable, the color-changing ones do act independently their neighboring bulbs. They're quite bright and pretty.

Craig has a review of them on his site...

EricB

Enlightened
Update: Triklits are down for the season! More details in the thread linked in the second post.

Last edited:

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Just discovered a new line of LED Christmas lights at Home Depot. Most of them look ForeverBright-ish, although I found a set of individual red, green and blue LEDs with a controller that can do chases and other effects for $10.99. I think there were around 15 or 20 lamps in the string.