BJ's Wholesale Clubs 2 Pack 1 Watt Tasco Led's

lightinsky

Enlightened
Anyone have any experience with these lights. They are 2 for 19.99. Wondering if the quality for a 3AA 1 Watt Led is up there with it's competitors.

Lite_me

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is this the light you're talking about? The 3 AA? I have a pair. They are pretty nice. Nice beam. Pretty bright too. I especially like the momentary button on the tail. You twist the tail to turn On, but when backed off a bit, there's a button there for momentary use. Very handy.

tascooc4.jpg

lightinsky

Enlightened
Yes that is the light. How is the quality of the light. Is the lens thick plastic or glass and is the body tubing thick or thin? And how is the threading on them smooth or rough. Appreciate any info since I'm considering getting them.

Lite_me

Flashlight Enthusiast
lightinsky said:
Yes that is the light. How is the quality of the light. Is the lens thick plastic or glass and is the body tubing thick or thin? And how is the threading on them smooth or rough. Appreciate any info since I'm considering getting them.
Well, let's see.
For $10 a light, the quality is very good.
The lens is plastic but recessed enough to be protected.
The body might be cosidered thin, but seems strong enough for the task at hand.
The threading I would say is nice. There's an o-ring to seal out moisture and that makes it feel real smooth when turning.
The tint on one of mine is near perfect. The other is only slightly green-ish.
If you're familiar with any of the Fenix lights, it's brighter than my Civictor but not as bright as an L2T or P1.
This infomation is worth 10 bucks alone. Buy 'em! :grin2: :rock: