Gander Mountain Specials

ANW

Newly Enlightened
Went to my local Gander Mtn to pick up batteries for my A2 and noticed on the sales ad they had some flashlight specials that were too good to pass up. Thet are

1. Cyclops XCF flashlight combo kit with 80 lum Xenon light w/ Red, Green, Blue lenses and it also includes 4 CR123 batteries and a holster. Regularly $ 49.99 now a Hot Buy price of $ 24.99

2. Also as someone else mentioned in a thread not long ago they have Surefire G2 in Hardwoods Camo for $42.99, the ad says " Gander Mountain is the only place in the country you'll get this surefire lightweight corrosin-proof nitrolon light in realtree hardwoods camouflage pattern"

They also had a Smith and Weson Flashlight combo with two cr123's holster and 90 lum flashlight for $29.99 located in hunting counter by the lights if your interested in that combo.

Thought that was interesting to learn (about the G2), so if your lucky to live near a gander mtn, might be a good collector item to snatch up before they are gone, My local store only had 3 camo g2's on a peg when I found them.

The ads can be viewed on their website www.gandermtn.com . The cyclops was on page 1, while the g2 was on page 5.

Well good luck and happy shopping:grin2:

AggiePhil

Newly Enlightened
Must depend on where you live. The ads for the store in my area don't have any lights at all.

Aaron1100us

Enlightened
I just checked on line and according to the website, our local Gander Mountain here in Cedar Rapids has the same one for sale. Might have to pick one up.