• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: FM 3H -- 3" head----SOLD

rick258

Enlightened
Fivemega 3" head will fit perfectly in M*g D size bodies without modification
and will function just like original head from spot to flood. Also will fit in FM 6AA bodies.

This black anodized head comes with cammed aluminum reflector, 3mm Hi temp Borofloat
lens, bezel and O'rings.

$175

First post of "I'll take it" in this thread with no qualifications has priority on purchase.
Price includes USPS priority mail with delivery confirmation and PP fees. Insurance
optional at your expense. Not responsible for items once dropped off at post office.
Due to circumstances down here in New Orleans, I will only ship to the US.

No longer have digial camera so no pictures available but if you are not satified that item
is accurately described after receipt, contact me within 3 days of receipt for authorization to
return to me in same condition I shipped in and I will refund purchase price. Return shipping is at your expense.

Please contact me at rick258 at gmail you know the rest for PP info and any other
correspondance as I do not check PM's.

DO NOT send PM's as I do not check. Have limited time for CPF so please use email.
I will try to check forum when time permits.

Thanks
Rick

edit: Sold pending payment.

Last edited:

Geologist

Enlightened
Re: FS: FM 3H -- 3" head

Dang it RT! Here I was chatting away with ya while you are snagging a deal! How about giving up that 2.5" to me now? ;)

Regentag

Banned
Re: FS: FM 3H -- 3" head

Geologist said:
Dang it RT! Here I was chatting away with ya while you are snagging a deal! How about giving up that 2.5" to me now? ;)

So... you are on to me! You've figured out my strategy: Keep geo on the run by stomping all over threads right and left - and then, move in for the kill! :touche:

I lost track of how many threads we knocked off topic last night! That sure was fun. Oh .. and that 1/2" - do you want me to take that off all the way around, or just off of one side?

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast
Man....I love these FM3H Heads!!!

fm3hds4.jpg

Good catch, Reg!

:rock: WP

Regentag

Banned
I honestly don't know why I keep doing this to myself.
I've had a love/hate relationship with the Elephants for quite some time.

Thanks for the photo ::drool:: ::drool:: to remind me.

Any spare Fatbodies, anyone?

Latest posts