Contributions to CPF...received?

rlhess

Enlightened
I'm not sure if PayPal is working or not...I sent a donation to CPF and heard nothing...nada...other than the PayPal confirmation.

I'd like to make sure it worked.

Thanks!

Richard

Mr Ted Bear

Flashlight Enthusiast
Richard,

Within the last 15 minutes I e-mailed you (haven't been on the computer all day).

For a second time, on behalf of Craig, thank you for donation

Darell

Flashaholic
Yes, it's good to remember that Jeff is currently collectin donations for Craig's computer, not for the CPF. That line is a blurry one, however, but still...

Jeff, if you're reading this, can you let me know if you're getting any emails? Been trying to reach you since San Diego, and haven't heard a thing. You seem to still be alive, which is a good thing...

Mr Ted Bear

Flashlight Enthusiast
Darell

Was in Hollywood at 7am this morning, and Fountain Valley this afternoon, only to pick up my kid at school 1 1/2 hour late; he has a 105 fever.

Yes I have received several emails and contributions and pledges (see the other thread)

rlhess

Enlightened
Sorry for the confusion--I was specifically asking about a donation I made to CPF as per the thread "If you care about CPF" of a couple of days ago...I wasn't asking about my donation to Craig's computer fund...although that was what triggered my thought to ask about this.

I had not heard anything back from anyone about the donation--I hope PayPal didn't screw up which was why I was asking...I sent it to

[email protected]

and received the Pay Pal confirmation but nothing back from David. I'm not looking for thanks, I just don't want my money to fund something other than what I wanted it to fund!

CPF is starting to become costly in more ways than one...I will NOT buy the M6...I will NOT buy the M6 (although the D8 came today minus one part which hopefully will arrive tomorrow).

Cheers,

Richard

DavidW

Flashlight Enthusiast
It cleared on the 5th. Thanks Mr. Hess.
smile.gif

I will not buy the E2e-CJ. I will not buy the C2-CJ...

Starlight

Enlightened
While everyone is in a generous mood, I am sending a money order to David Williams today. Anyone else care to contribute?

Darell

Flashaholic
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rlhess:
I'm not looking for thanks<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Then it'll be forced upon you: Thanks.