Happy B-Day Darell!

Brock

Flashaholic
Let me be the first (here anyway) to wish Darell a Happy B-Day.
grin.gif

Graham

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's his birthday? Happy Birthday, man. Don't do anything I wouldn't do.(don't do anything I *would* do, for that matter...) Hmm, where does that leave ya?
tongue.gif

Graham

Darell

Flashaholic
Shucks, how sweet!

Nobody is late. Brock was just an hour early to be *first*. Look around and see if you can find anybody who has displayed their American flag just for me today. Don't know what it is, but people have been doing it for me since I was born!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lonewolf:
Happy Birthday Darell. I wonder how far off topic this thread gets?
shocked.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Come now... we have an administrator starting a thread about a moderator. How off-topic could that possibly get?
grin.gif

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Well Darell,

It seems we met on line only yesterday but I want to stand in line with the rest of these good folks and wish you a strong and heart felt......

tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
grin.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Brock:
Let me be the first (here anyway) to wish Darell a Happy B-Day.
grin.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You'd better hide out for the day. I can almost hear the women of the house collaborating on administering your birthday spanken. Let's just hope they don't choose the Double Barrel 8-AA as their weapon of choice.
wink.gif
tongue.gif
blush.gif
smile.gif

Darell

Flashaholic
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The LED Museum:
birthday spanken. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I hope that some sort of German specialty birthday beer.

Number of years? Hmmm. Do I seem old and wise? Young and Restless? Middle-aged and stupid? Funny how we tend to create a mental image of people, and we end up assuming an age. Usually people treat me differently when they find out my age. But I'll throw caution to the wind:

THANKS for the nice wishes, everybody.

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by darell:
Originally posted by The LED Museum:

Number of years? Hmmm. Do I seem old and wise? Young and Restless? Middle-aged and stupid? Funny how we tend to create a mental image of people, and we end up assuming an age. Usually people treat me differently when they find out my age. But I'll throw caution to the wind:

THANKS for the nice wishes, everybody.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would guess between 26 and 32. You're a bit of a joker but obviously very mature and your posts are well written and articulate. Very much signs of intelligence and education. Sort of like a younger Kogatana.

C'mon everybody guess Darell's age! Maybe he'll reveal the truth.

Graham

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmm, my educated guess is somewhere around 34-36, possibly a bit older but I don't think so.
We're talking about physical age, right? Darell has already told us his mental age.
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
(In that respect he's much older than me..)

Graham

Darell

Flashaholic
Hey Graham - Your sig is looking good!

I'm glad to see that my youthful appearance and immature exuberance has fooled you all into thinking I'm a youngster.

Graham was *right* there. I officially turned 37 just a few minutes ago. My body is beginning to fail me, but the mind just keeps ticking away...