• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired XX1T HD45 $215!!! WITHDRAWN

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
XX1T HD45 Scratches on lens & knicked up O-ringdue to O-ring removal. Shoppe has new windows, sapphire ones too. Scratches do NOT affect beam, light is otherwise mint. This light runs forever on a 18650.

Price= $260 NOW $235 NOW $225NOW $215!

Sale004.jpg

As You can see, scratches on edge of lens only.
Sale003.jpg

Ashootout007.jpg

USA/PP only, USPS Priority w/ Deliv Conf. I'll take it gets it.

Last edited:

fnmag

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: XX1T HD45 $235

You gotta love those HD 45s. They put out a lot of light and are built like a tank. Good luck.

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

Hey guys, the scratches have NO effects on the beam. I am losing $65 bucks here before PP fees and shipping.

Bump to the top! :grin2:

ernsanada

Flashlight Enthusiast

PoliceScannerMan said:
Not to long ago, X-bins sold in seconds! Times are changing...

Anywho, :bumpit: .

It's dem CREE's!

ianb

Enlightened

This is an excellent price for an XX1T!

You can see the lights output is not affected, its awesome :D

Whoever's lucky enough to get this will love it :thumbsup:

Ian :)

Fringe

Enlightened

Man, I would have been all over this a few months ago. Damn.

BUMP>

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Re: XX1T HD45 $225!!!

Lux Luthur, one has to be sort of an expert at keeping touch with all forums on CPF. This has rounded me out so I can keep up with buys on CPF. CPF is about information, and you can buy stuff too.

Bill

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic

I can see that with your 3,261 posts, compared to my embarassingly meager 938 !!! LOL! However, I would think it would be useful for someone trying to sell something to give a bit of basic information about it....forseeing the remotest of possibilities that some "noobs" might be a potential customer if only they knew what an item actually was about. I have no shortage of things I have bought over the last year. Just ask FiveMega.

rookie

Enlightened

LuxLuthor said:
I can see that with your 3,261 posts, compared to my embarassingly meager 938 !!! LOL! However, I would think it would be useful for someone trying to sell something to give a bit of basic information about it....forseeing the remotest of possibilities that some "noobs" might be a potential customer if only they knew what an item actually was about. I have no shortage of things I have bought over the last year. Just ask FiveMega.

Try checking the McGizmo section on CPF. The HD45 series was created by McGizmo and is currently on sale at the Sandwich Shoppe. However, they only periodically had an 5W LED X-bin for sale, usually only the W-Bin is available. This light is built by McGizmo to be used not collected, a no frills 2-stage light that is built like a tank. It has a twisty switch, no clickie. From the reviews, a great light.

Sorry for the distraction, PSM. Good luck with the sale. :)

Last edited:

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

LuxLuthor said:
What the heck is an XX1T HD45 ? People assume all buyers must be experts on all lights.
You are very right! People that are willing to drop $200+ on a light usually know what it is, then there is always that search function... :laughing:

Still availible! :popcorn: