Flashlights on TV

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I don't know what happened to the original topic of "Flashlights On TV", so I'll just start another.

Today's episode of Earth: Final Conflict shows some people exploring an Egyption tomb, and around 35 minutes into the program, two of them were using UK Light Cannons! The lanyard on the handle of one was clearly visible hanging in one shot; and the light beam was much, much bluer and hotter than the sickly yellow beams of the flashlights the others were using.

Does anyone else examine TV programs to see what kind of flashlights are being used?

lambda

Flashlight Enthusiast
Of course we do, and the wife never really notices it's not the show we're really watching.

That is when we have time to watch TV!

txwest

Flashlight Enthusiast
On the tube today, they showed the remake of House on Haunted Hill, & the girl was useing what appeared to be the SF 12PM with the 3" T-head. TX

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
CSI uses Streamlites alot....Scorpions and, what appears to me to be Ultrastingers.

DonL

Enlightened
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Roy:
CSI uses Streamlites alot....Scorpions and, what appears to me to be Ultrastingers.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've seen a number of Surefires (M3Ts or M4s?), and a Brinkmann LX as well.

Saaby

Flashaholic
SO whats the deal?? Is Jermy Brokhimer (Didn't spell that right did I) a Flashaholic too? Can't he make up his mind of 1 or 2 lites to use on CSI :p

Every time we watch that my dad says he wants a flashlite like theirs (Not the sreakboxes) because it has a lovely bluish white light?? NO, because when they get the flashlight out they suddenly find whatevery they're looking for
tongue.gif

Ryan

BugLightGeek

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've also seen UK's on CSI...Mulder and Scully also carried around UK's for a little while then switched to another small black flashlight that I didn't recognize...

Now, if only I could afford the big huge lanterns they had....