• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *Withdrawn or Sold* Aleph 3 (WXOT)Complete w/ 3x Tritium/ TnC KeyLux /HyperLux V

InFlux

Enlightened
***Withdraw or Sold ***

Hi Guys! I have a few lights and parts for sale. Click the thumbnail for a full sized image. Please keep in mind I purposely tried to capture and focus on any imperfections. All of the lights are in perfect working condition, and only have minor cosmetic wear.

1) Aleph 3 Complete Light. HA-III Dark Slate 2x123 / Premium WXOT 5 Watt BB750 / Standard Mc2ES w/ 3x Tritium in tailcap / Belt clip and stud installed. Very bright and white. Does have a doughnut hole at close distances- but I'll include a set of shims that I received with the light engine (I never bothered to install). There is some HA wear on the head, and on the Mc2ES. No scrapes, scratches,dents, lumps or bulges. 3x Tritium in milled slots by Don. Very rare!!. *Withdrawn*

2) TnC HyperLux V- Complete Light. HA-III Natural 3x123. 5 Watt Luxeon (unknown bin, but bright and very white). I believe this light is direct drive. There is a small bit of coating worn from reflector where it meets the window (this seems to be a common problem with these lights, and doesn't effect the beam at all). I'll include a stainless VIP clip, and a new spare kroll module. I'm the original owner of this light and it"s never been carried. Less than 1/2 hour total runtime. $175 * $155* $135***Last call! $120!!! **Sold and Shipped!**

3) TnC KeyLux N Cell / AAA- Original run #005 (3 threads). HA-III Natural. (Also Includes AAA Battery Tube). Light has served key chain duty and has some HA wear (mostly on tailcap). Uses 1 Watt RWOH and ArcManias board. Runs on Rechargeable NIMH "N" Cell 500mah battery (2 included in this sale w/ charging adapters). This light is regulated and powers the LED at aprox. 200mA. Run time approx. 60-70min. Just tighten the head to turn it on. Mineral Glass lens/ reflector. Also includes AAA Battery tube- runs about 3 hours on an Energizer Lithium AAA.*** Withdrawn***

4) McGizmo made Aleph 1 Titanium Bezel. $60*$45**Final Price Drop $40!! **Sold and Shipped**

5) Orb CPF Edition (#27). Bare Aluminum 2x123/ 3 Watt/ 800 mA / S017XA Reflector / Tritium locater (green)/ Submersible to 100 meters / magnetic switching mechanism / Lanyard / Limited Edition milled serial number and CPF logo. Weight: 120 g Length: 110 mm, Diameter: 29 mm (at widest point)
Condition: Excellent- very light scratches due to soft aluminum used in construction. orb website $100***Price Drop $90*** ***Sold & Shipped***

***Withdrawn or Sold***

Terms:
-Feel free to ask questions via PM or this thread- but first "I'll Take It!" gets it.
-Payment via PayPal ONLY. Cash or Credit same low price- (but cash PayPal includes free USPS shipping in the US). Overseas is possible on a case by case basis- but will incur actual EMS shipping charges. I cannot be held responsible for loss once I drop it at the PO. Additional services (shipping upgrades, insurance) are available, but are the buyers responsibility.
-Please be prepared to make payment in a timely manner. If PM is not responded to within 24hrs, I reserve the right to pursue other offers.

Last edited:

InFlux

Enlightened
Re: FS- Aleph 3 Complete 3x Tritium/ TnC's / ORB **Price Drops!!**

:bumpit: *** Price Drops!!!*** :bumpit:

InFlux

Enlightened

Orb Pending Payment :)

Regentag

Banned

Cool lights - GREAT prices.

Lemme know if that ORB deal falls through.

Cheers,

InFlux

Enlightened

Regentag said:
Cool lights - GREAT prices.

Lemme know if that ORB deal falls through.

Cheers,

Thanks! Sorry, the Orb is sold (and I miss it :ohgeez: )

:bumpit: Anyway, another PRICE DROP on remaining items. :bumpit:

InFlux

Enlightened
Re: *Final Price Drops* Aleph 3 (WXOT)Complete w/ 3x Tritium/ TnC KeyLux / TnC HyperL

:bumpit: ***Final Price Drops*** :bumpit:

Sale must be completed by Monday night to be shipped this week. You don't wanna keep yourself waiting, do you?

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: *Final Price Drops* Aleph 3 (WXOT)Complete w/ 3x Tritium/ TnC KeyLux / TnC HyperLux V

Holy Cow!:huh: I clicked on one of your photos and that wasn`t such a good idea. Webroot and Norton Anti virus both went nuts!

Oh well, cool lights!:rock: I`ll take another look but not too close a look.:laughing:

InFlux

Enlightened
Re: *Final Price Drops* Aleph 3 (WXOT)Complete w/ 3x Tritium/ TnC KeyLux / TnC HyperL

kenster said:
Holy Cow!:huh: I clicked on one of your photos and that wasn`t such a good idea. Webroot and Norton Anti virus both went nuts!

Oh well, cool lights!:rock: I`ll take another look but not too close a look.:laughing:

What do you mean??? I use both of those programs too!

All the photo links go directly to imageshack.com (and since it's free, may put up a pop-up) but no nasties AFAIK!!! What browser are you using? :huh:

InFlux

Enlightened

PM Replied :)

:ohgeez: Glad you made it back safely. I just re-checked all the links and found nothing unusual.

I know nothing about MSN explorer, but Firefox is free, faster than IE, and less susceptible to this sort of thing. http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/

Anyway, since the post has had over 450 hits without any other complaints- I presume this is an isolated incident. But thanks for letting me know.

If you'd like me to email any photos directly to you, just let me know. I'd hate to lose a sale over this. :grin2:

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: *Final Price Drops* Aleph 3 (WXOT)Complete w/ 3x Tritium/ TnC KeyLux / TnC HyperLux V

I'll take #4. PM sent.

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

Influx, e-mail to you.

Karl

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

:takeit:
#4 if still available, cash paypal

InFlux

Enlightened

LED Zeppelin said:
I'll take #4. PM sent.

Ti Bezel is pending payment from Led Zeppelin. PM on it's way :)

karlthev said:
Influx, e-mail to you.

Karl

Karl. No email yet :thinking: Did it go to the address in my profile (gmail?)

InFlux

Enlightened

karlthev said:
Influx, e-mail to you.

Karl

Hi Karl,

Okay, your email got caught in my filter. :eek:

I'm not sure of the answer to your question. The HyperLux uses 3x123 so I don't know if there's a rechargable solution. Since it's direct drive, you'd certainly have to watch the voltage.

Anyone else know? :thinking:

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast

InFlux & Karl, I`m pretty sure that has a down convertor in it. I`d bet a lot of money on it actually!:grin2: 2 17500 should work fine. I have a TNC Lux III #049 that looks the same and has a down convertor. It looks like it`s direct drive when you look in the head since you just see that copper pin sticking out of the Black but it`s not.:grin2: If I`m wrong I`ll pay for the light and someone else can have it!:whistle:

InFlux

Enlightened

kenster said:
InFlux & Karl, I`m pretty sure that has a down convertor in it. I`d bet a lot of money on it actually!:grin2: 2 17500 should work fine. I have a TNC Lux III #049 that looks the same and has a down convertor. It looks like it`s direct drive when you look in the head since you just see that copper pin sticking out of the Black but it`s not.:grin2: If I`m wrong I`ll pay for the light and someone else can have it!:whistle:

Thanks for the info!

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast

:paypal: for #4.
Wow, those are some smokin' deals on the rest of the lights. I'd be all over them if they weren't duplicates for me. Still tempting...

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

In the HyperluxVs I can use 2x17500 li-ions as well in place of the 3xCr123s. They might get tight depending on whose cells you are using.

Some Hyperlux lights were DD, some were were DD and resistored, and some had drivers. If you look at the star from the front of the head and see a resistor then you know it's DD, however I don't recommend pulling off the bezel since you can separate the reflector this way.

From the back of the head if you look at the contact and there is a Delrin covering then this should be covering a board. If the contact appears to be just that then it is DD.