Tigers for pets.......DUMB

Concept

Flashlight Enthusiast
I couldn't see it either but it doesn't sound like the smartest thing to do.

What happens when USPS knocks on your door and questions you about the local mailman who has been missing for the past few weeks???
It wasn't my tiger, it must have been someone else's, he wouldn't hurt a fly!

GJW

Flashlight Enthusiast
My high school mascot was the "bearcat" and it was always depicted as a fierce cat-like creature.
For my senior year pep-rally they brought a live tiger on to the stage of the auditorium and then had the nerve to tell the thousands of screaming cheering students not to make any noise that might upset the tiger.
Well, the tiger was stronger than its handler and it ended up in the front row where it mauled a football player.
The student body capitalized on the event by printing "I survived the Little-Big Game Rally" t-shirts.
:D

Mike Painter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here's a fun story about pets. If you don't want to read the whole chapter search for "Romantic adventure" and read from there to find out about "Tarantulas in Carson City"

TedTheLed

Flashlight Enthusiast
..tiger, bearcat, what ever..
225px-Binturong_in_Overloon.jpg

The Binturong, Arctictis binturong also known as Asian Bearcat, Malay Civet Cat, Palawan Bearcat or just simply the Bearcat, is neither a bear nor a cat but is a species of civet of the family Viverridae. The real meaning of the original name is lost, as the local language that gave it is extinct. (wickipedia) ..a skunk would have been more closely related than a tiger, and a lot safer..

Last edited:

sniper

Enlightened
The original idea= really DUMB!

Sheesh...I had a time figuring if the tiger was attacking or just wanted to mate with the Croc!

The Croc was out of its element. In the water, the results would have been much different.

Reminiscent of dog fighting. Put two starving animals in the same small enclosure, and watch the resullts.

Whopee. What fun! :awman: :thumbsdow

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Keeping something strong enough to kill you, as a pet?

You mind as well hold up this sign.... :stupid:

Klamath

Banned
sniper said:
The original idea= really DUMB!

Sheesh...I had a time figuring if the tiger was attacking or just wanted to mate with the Croc!

The Croc was out of its element. In the water, the results would have been much different.

Reminiscent of dog fighting. Put two starving animals in the same small enclosure, and watch the resullts.

Whopee. What fun! :awman: :thumbsdow

Yawwwn...Nooo Sniper the "Mugger" or "Marsh" Croc was not "out of his element". This was his habitat. Only adolescent or young Tigers get taken by Crocs in-or-out of the water.

Klamath