Lithium powered Led for raves

Flakey

Enlightened
Ok so im a raver and at the last big event i brought my U2 100L and groovy, 80 L with color filters over them and whell the effect was really cool. while every body else was dancing around with 2Lumens of glowyness, i was throwing around 180 lumens of color. needless to say i blew some peoples minds. SO now im thinking about upping the ante. I know there is a light that has been spoken of in these forums that has a strobbing function, but i cant remember the name. What is this Light and out of curiosity how fast is the strobe? is it techno fast or .... broken streetlight fast? Thanks for any input!

-blake

Walt175

Enlightened
Most FLuPIC based lights also have a strobe feature. And you can adjust the speed of the strobe so you can find a speed you like.

Omega Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Inova 24/7 has a few strobe modes, and a mode where it softy fades red and orange.
From FLR:"
5) 3 color strobe: alternating 2 flashes of : 2 red, 4 white, 2 yellow, 4 white, and repeating (attention grabber!)
6) 2 color beacon: fading the red in and out, fading the yellow in and out, repeats (jogging/walking/marker)"

http://www.flashlightreviews.com/reviews/inova_24-7.htm