• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* SPY005 black/600mA Tritium installed

Darell

Flashaholic
** Sold **

Since some of my *other* expensive habits have gotten out of hand lately, it is time to raise a bit of capital to avoid sleeping in the dog house. I'll be selling off a few premium lights, and I've decided to save the best for first. :)

This is SPY005 #003, black, and is as new. Well, better than new, actually. I installed fresh green tritium vials over reflective white enamel in the perfect slots provided. Everything is held in place and protected with UV-cured epoxy. The white paint allows WAY more of the photons out of the slot - normally most of the photons produced are sucked right up by the black slot.

Comes with everything it came to me with, plus the tritium.

$400, plus $10 shipping anywhere. This includes insurance in the US, but not outside of the US.

Paypal or MO or check are fine. Details provided once we've got a buyer.
Please don't use PM. Either post here or email me at cpf at darelldd dot com

Last edited:

Darell

Flashaholic
Re: FS: SPY005 black/600mA Tritium installed

Excellent. Zip an email off to me: cpf at darelldd dot com and we'll get it taken car of. I may even be able to ship today still.

aosty

Enlightened
Darell - What sort of reflective white paint did you use? Thanks!

Darell

Flashaholic
White nail polish. I have nail polish in more colors than my wife or daughter. :)

The trick is getting it into the slots without getting it anywhere else. A toothpick with half a drop is the answer. Use two coats, and the Trit output will impress you.