Flashlight down the toilet...

LEDagent

Flashlight Enthusiast
So i was watching a cartoon on TV a few weeks ago. It was a computer animation kid cartoon. Anyway...its been a long time so i can't really remember details, so i'll get to the point.

The scene was about two robot looking characters that were supposed to be "babies". Anyway, one robot got a hold of a flasghlight. The other robot kept telling the other to stop playing with it because flashlights were only for adults. But the flashaholic robot did not listen and kept going from room to room lighting things up. Anyway, they make there way to the bathroom and the other robot is still trying to get the flashlight away from the other. The robot flashes/illuminates the toilet and the toilet happens to be alive (just like every other appliance in the house). The toilet gets irritated by the light (haha...shoulda seen it). ANyway, the two robots are fighting over the flashlight when...you guessed it....it slips out of their hands and into the toilet.....the toilet flushes and they watch it go down. The two robots run away becuase they are sad and scared that they lost the flashlight.

Anyway, they leave the bathroom and close the door. The light from the flushed flashlight still illuminated through the toilet hole and the toilet is happy because he starts playing with it in the dark...dancing.

And all the while i was laughing my A$$ off and thinking of the fun conversations we had on CPF about "The Toilet" and Craig's obsession with flashlights and toilets.

Yes...i am a CPFaholic! AND DAMN PROUD OF IT!

Darell

Flashaholic
That would be great to have an mpg of around here!

I can tell you from experience that Arc AAAs are VERY difficult to get down the toilet. My daughter tried like heck at the Disneyland hotel last year, and it just wouldn't go down. Damn good thing since it took me about five flushes to realize what she was up to. Something that floated would be gone on the first shot, I'll bet.

Saaby

Flashaholic
Unless it's a public toilet! You can flush anything down those, pens, pencils, small livestock...

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
The toilets at the Juneau AK. federal building were like this. You could put the end of the toilet paper in the water, lean on the flusher, and the entire roll would get sucked down within 10 or 15 seconds.

If you don't want to wait in a line for a public toilet, now you can get a toilet bowl on wheels and take it with you.

rollbowl.jpg

And when you pull over for a "rest stop", you can pull out this fine piece of literature to keep you occupied.

bunny.jpg