Are all 50 states represented in CPF? Different Countries as well?

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is not a snub on our many international members. As a matter of fact, how many countries are represented by membership in CPF as well? Regarding the US, it seems like everybody is from CA. Those of us who are not everybody, I know Craig is from Washington, I'm from Massachusettes and I am wondering by membership how many states are represented as well as countries. I grew up in Vermont and have strong ties there but that is not where I live or post from so that doesn't count. Post and tell the State or Country you reside and post from. Anybody from say Montana or Iowa to give an example?

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Proud to do my CPF`ing from the great State of Wisconsin!

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Mr Ted Bear

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can vouch for Iowa (I received donations from Iowa, Florida, Germany, Australia, Japan, Great Britin, Switzerland....

Too tired to pull out the list

Greta

Flashaholic
I'm in Arizona... but I suppose I don't count 'cuz I'm just a girl...
rolleyes.gif

Lux... you're in Troy? ... I was born and raised in New Lebanon...
smile.gif

Empath

Flashaholic
I'm posting from God's country, Oregon.

Our new member David Allen is also a resident.

Saaby

Flashaholic
Is someone tracking these? I'll get a map of the US out and track the states if somone else will do countries.

Silviron

Flashlight Enthusiast
New Mexico.

For those of you with an American public school education, that is a real State in the United States, not a foreign country.

It is amazing that hundreds of thousands of Americans, (mostly from the USA east coast, including postal workers who should know better,) think that New Mexico is a foreign country.

I used to claim Arizona and New Mexico as home, since I was commuting back and forth, but I'm out of AZ for good, finally.