Fivemega... STOP IT!

JimmyM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fivemega,
You have consistently posted beautiful lights for sale that I desperately want. Each design is different enough that I can't con myself into thinking I already have one like it. Damn you man! Stop with the high quality unique lights that will drive me into the poor house. I'm considering another purchase even as I write this. Stop the madness! My GOD, man. Stop the madness!

Mad Maxabeam, Mirage_man, you're no better! You too are guilty of fattening my collection of cool lights.

I need a 12 step program.

Nebula

Enlightened
JimmyM - You must "feed the need" or it will consume you. Just got my new nickel plated FM's yesterday. Beautiful pieces - better get that order in. Listen to me I sound like a pusher! Seriously, I know how you feel. Every time I think that I have just the right number, these guys come up with something else to tempt me. Good luck. Kirk

JimmyM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nebula said:
JimmyM - You must "feed the need" or it will consume you. Just got my new nickel plated FM's yesterday. Beautiful pieces - better get that order in. Listen to me I sound like a pusher! Seriously, I know how you feel. Every time I think that I have just the right number, these guys come up with something else to tempt me. Good luck. Kirk

I just ordered a 2x18650 nickel with a crown. I swear, when my wife finds out about this habit. I'm soooooo screwed.

jefft

Enlightened
JimmyM, hmmmmm, it appears as though you are currently entering the anger phase. Don't worry, acceptance is just around the corner. Do what I do. I've made FiveMega one of my dependents and I just have him automatically withdraw the funds for his latest projects directly from my bank account. Much easier that way. Kind of like automatic deposit when you pay your bills. If your wife does stumble onto your paypal account, your first action item is to ensure she realizes that you are not supporting another family elsewhere. Then, when she finds out you're just buying flashlights, she'll _still_ kick your butt, but maybe not as hard.