Black Box of Doom

rycen

Enlightened
Only a few dollars short or I would bid
rolleyes.gif

Saaby

Flashaholic
Well duh! It's just an Arc LS in there begging to be used. Silly company, put a nice flashlight (But certainly not worth even close to $100,000...sorry) in a black box and tie some red yarn around it and try to sell it for $500,000

I'd bid too, but I'm saving up for a Mercedes S600...among other thigns, but the S600 is definatly the most expensive thing I'm saving for.

Graham

Flashlight Enthusiast
$500,000?? For a chained up case, with no guarantee of whats in it?

Man, I have a little trouble believing that..

Graham

Darell

Flashaholic
Well, Graham - You must not be the kind of sucker... uh, bidder they're looking for.

smile.gif

* Edit: thanks to Ryan for noticing my screw up.

Silviron

Flashlight Enthusiast
AAAh, I know a thing or two about trapping demons and evil spirits, and I can assure you that a black Samsonite makeup case with red yarn and brass lamp-hanging-chain won't do it.
tongue.gif
rolleyes.gif

I will admit that this is one of the more interesting eBay joke / troll auctions. Beats the heck out of "Elian's Raft" and the "clone of Pamela Anderson". Probably this is by the same guy that offered to sell his soul to the highest bidder on eBay a couple of years ago.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Darell,

I think they included the board-game from the movie JUMANJI in that case.
blush.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Forgive my saying this but..... WHAT NUT WOULD BID FOR THAT!!!

Even if it does contian what they state why would you buy it?

Darell

Flashaholic
Would you guys hold it down? I'm trying to decide when best to swoop in and make sure I GET this thing! I probably shouldn't have even brought it up. I don't need the competition on this bad boy.

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by darell:
Would you guys hold it down? I'm trying to decide when best to swoop in and make sure I GET this thing! I probably shouldn't have even brought it up. I don't need the competition on this bad boy.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did you bother to ask the seller if the "box" has a dimmer switch on it?
wink.gif
grin.gif

Silviron

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, Graham! Someone put in a lot of work and creativity into that site for no apparent reason or purpose.

I didn't click on every button or link, but do they do anything there to actually make a dollar (or a Yen considering where you are)?

.....OH, looking again, I see that some of those Amazon.com and poster sales links are real, Maybe they get some commission... I've sold about $1500 worth of stuff for Amazon from my book reviews site, and have yet to see a cent from them though....

Graham

Flashlight Enthusiast
The book links are the only ones that have anything real - the rest is all made up - but pretty funny. Its worth reading through it all.

Graham

Saaby

Flashaholic
WAHOO My brand new corporate tower lair from villansupply.com should be in the first phases of construction as we speak! And for the low low price of $2,500,000. Bargain if this thing is as tall as they make it look!

D

**DONOTDELETE**

darell I got Prince Alpert in a can if your interested, and only $25,000.00

Saaby

Flashaholic
Actually I was thinking about it and I smell a group buy! Lets see...$500,000/500=$1000 each! We could send it to Craig for a review!!

Darell

Flashaholic
ha. You guys are just jealous because I found it first. One more day, and it'll be mine. ALL MINE!

Great site Graham. I've seen people quote from it before. Cracks me up every time. In fact, those guys should probably be alerted to this auction.

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by darell:
ha. You guys are just jealous because I found it first. One more day, and it'll be mine. ALL MINE!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Heads up darell..-did you forget to put your bid in??
-Only 45 minutes remaining!