Fenix L1T modified with McR-18 and UWAJ Luxeon III

EngrPaul

Flashlight Enthusiast
Doesn't anyone here have a copy of this yet?

It's been on the Fenix-Store web site for two weeks. It says it's on of the best sellers on the sales page. However, there is blank space below the item description, and nobody here has posted a review. :sssh:

I'm interested because I like the usefulness of 1AA lights, especially runtime and compatibility with less expensive batteries (3X the mah from NiMH, Lithium primaries you can get cheap at big box stores, etc.)

I enjoy my E1-47, it's a very efficient light. Now I would expect the L1T-McRU has similar attributes, but who knows?

Maybe 4sevens is too busy crunching lottery tickets for the L0-Ti to be worried with promoting this product? :naughty:

Last edited:

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
EngrPaul said:
Doesn't anyone here have a copy of this yet?

It's been on the Fenix-Store web site for two weeks. It says it's on of the best sellers on the sales page. However, there is blank space below the item description, and nobody here has posted a review. :sssh:

I'm interested because I like the usefulness of 1AA lights, especially runtime and compatibility with less expensive batteries (3X the mah from NiMH, Lithium primaries you can get cheap at big box stores, etc.)

I enjoy my E1-47, it's a very efficient light. Now I would expect the L1T-McRU has similar attributes, but who knows?

Maybe 4sevens is too busy crunching lottery tickets for the L0-Ti to be worried with promoting this product? :naughty:
:) About a half a dozen sold during the first week, but I haven't heard anything back. The U-bin puts out more total light and the Mcr18 makes
the transition from spot to flood very nice. Yes, I've been too busy to put
up pictures or even type up a blurb. But I'll get to that :)

EngrPaul

Flashlight Enthusiast
How does it compare against the P1's light output, color, and beam?