Possible Surefire for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahw

Newly Enlightened
I am considering selling my Surefire and NEW accesories to buy something new. It's not a final descision yet, but I have a NEW SUREFIRE E2E Executive Elite(no longer in package but never dropped and still about 50-75%runtime left on the ORIGINAL set of batteries) AS WELL as a BRAND NEW SC3 spares carrier( still in packaging) and a BRAND NEW MNO3 high output 60 lumen lamp(still in packaging) AS WELL as 4 brand new SF123a batteries(2 two packs, one set is still in package and other set is not but still new). I am awaiting the arrival of the SC3 and the MNO3 lamp from SF that I ordered from SF.com and then I can post some pictures. IF anyone seems interested please post(So I can see if trying to sell is practical enough to follow through or not) I figure it's about $150 worth of stuff U.S. dollars: 96.00 for the light, 17.00 for the SC3 carrier, 17.00 for the Lamp Assembly and 10.00 for the 4 batteries, and then tax shipping etc. you know

Oh I forgot to mention I have and EXTRA BRAND NEW Z57 HA clickie tailcap which I got as a warranty replacment for my tailcap(the tailcap on the light IS working as should, I just wanted a backup:whistle: )

I would like to get 100.00 - 110.00 US Dollars for ALL of the following. I WILL HAVE PICTURES OF SAID LIGHT AND ACCESORIES if I do want to sell

ahw

Newly Enlightened
To answer you question YES and NO b/c my other SF DID FOUL on me and I did not want it to happen with my other one, without a backup already.

B737Driver

Newly Enlightened
:tsk: :thumbsdow
ahw said:
To answer you question YES and NO b/c my other SF DID FOUL on me and I did not want it to happen with my other one, without a backup already.

Status
Not open for further replies.