• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD: SX0H luxeon1, etc.

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll be adding more as I get organized. Prices are shipped 1st class in Con US. First "I'll take it" post has dibs, payment required with in 48hrs after claiming or it's up for the next person in line.

1) SOLD!! $15 StreamLight Jr Luxeon. Has some nicks in the anodizing which I've covered with sharpie several times. Nothing huge but nicked around the bezel and a few on the body. Y0 tint IIRC. It's been modded with green stronium glow paint around the metal colar inside, so when you turn it off the optic glows green! This is the older higher output light and I've been feeding it 2600mah NiMH and it has done me well. Comes with pocket clip (not installed).

2) Moved to lights-sell.

3)SOLD $11 SX0H Luxeon 1 emitter. Brand new. High flux @ 350ma and super low vf. Nice white tint. 51.7-67.2 lumens, 3.03-3.27v @350ma. Nuff said.

4) Sold!!! [a], , [c], [d] $10 each True Cyan Luxeon 3. 4 New emitters that were removed from stars. Looks very nice driven at 1 amp. I have a few of these from my personal stash. I'm keeping some still, but letting some go. Same as used in my 2C cyan. Argon laser color. Almost skyblue I guess. No greenie here! Very rare, as most bins, even bin 2 aren't correct color, and you rarely see anything but bin 3-6! I tried tracking these down for a couple years! I'll never use them all, so have at it! (4 availible a, b, c, d.)

After claiming it in the thread, I'll PM you my PP address. I take CC and non-CC PP. Non-CC payments, please send to my PP Cash account.

Thanks -Isaac :wave:

Last edited:

PJD

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Luxeon flashlights, Luxeons, etc.

I'll take #1, the SL Jr. Lux! PM incoming...

PJD

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast

Regentag they're yours. PM incoming.

Then I'm going to bed!! :)

PJD: It will go out wednesday. (today) I'm off to bed now lol.

Last edited:

PJD

Flashlight Enthusiast

:paypal: Thanx!

PJD

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast

PJD: Oh yeah, forgot, the SL Jr also comes with a belt pouch. heheh. :)

UPDATE: Both packages mailed out today!

Last edited:

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hehhe, more like raising funds for them. Plus clearing out space because I've had this stuff just collecting dust for a while now. BTW Anyone want a Geforce 5900XT on the cheap? :D