• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: McLux III-T safe queen

ibcj

Enlightened
I'm on a mission to not keep safe queens. I always told myself, "no safe queens", and before I knew it I had several.
This McLux III-T is one of them. It has not been used or carried and comes as I purchased it direct from McGizmo. It does have a slight machine mark on the tail, as pictured in the bottom pic.
If anyone isn't familiar with this light, it is made from titanium and it is somewhat rare. There were around 35 that were sold.

It has a stock TYOH Lux III led. I will include a UWOK star if the buyer wishes to swap the led.

Price is $625 shipped anywhere. US ships Priority Mail. US buyers may purchase insurance. I have shipped many lights and the USPS has never lost one, but I can't be responsible for lost shipments.

Payment via non-credit card Paypal.

First unconditional "I'll take it", gets it. **Sold**
PM with any questions.

dsc0003ata1rw8.jpg

dsc0004agy6to6.jpg

It's the one on the right.
dsc0002tw9ui0.jpg

Last edited:

ibcj

Enlightened
Re: FS: McLux III-T safe queen

:poke: aosty - This is the first light I'm selling recently, that you aren't buying. :)

This is on hold, pending reply from chago.

chago

Newly Enlightened
Re: SPF: McLux III-T safe queen

I mean, thanks for putting up the good word, I appreciate it :)

ibcj

Enlightened
Thanks guys.

Chago,

Your PM box is full.
It went out this morning (7:30am) from NY, via Express Mail. Extra shipping is on me. :) I also threw a little something extra. Enjoy !

chago

Newly Enlightened
The McGizmo made it today! Thanks nystrpr, the light is just as described (awesome). Can't complaint either about the expeditious shipping, and the nice pouch and UWOK star you sent along with the light. :thumbsup: You da'man!!