• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Original Jil DD With MANY Extras!-REDUCED!

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hate to do this as these are two of my favorite lights but I need to pay the rent!

First off is the original FireFlyI. This body is my favorite as it is MUCH shorter than all the other FF bodies. This comes complete with the original CR123 body AND the CR2 body! Both bodies have the stainless steel McGizmo clips attached and the CR123 body has a tritium tube for finding it in the dark! This also has the REFLECTOR conversion for a nice round hotspot with great sidespill and throw! The beam is nice and white and it will work with BOTH a CR123 and a RCR123 or the equivilent CR2 with the CR2 body. It also has a body clip for attaching to a hat or whatever. It will come with a belt sheath as shown. It will also come with a 2 stage, (high/low), switch that easy to install. This is a great combo! I'll sell it all for $150.00-***SOLD*** SHIPPED TO U.S. ONLY!

Next is an original JIL DD. This is from the original run and it is marked serial number #65! This is white and bright and also has been upgraded with the JIL-UP bezel, reflector and o-rings. This will come with the original lens, bezel and reflector and o-rings. It will also come with a neat leather carry case seen in the scans. This RARE JIL will go for $100.00-***REDUCED TO $85.00!*** SHIPPED TO U.S. ONLY!

I will accept PayPay and my PP address is: [email protected]. These prices are for U.S. shipments ONLY! All other countries will be $10.00 extra.

First "I'll take it" here or in a PM gets it. DO NOT send PayPay without getting a hold me first. Thanks!

Here is a lousy scan of the merchandise:
FF1AndJILDD.jpg

Last edited:

fnmag

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Original FireFly 1 And Original Jil DD. Both With MANY Extras!

Now here's a couple of really nice lights. Good luck with your sale.

Doug

Enlightened

I'll be a backup for the FF stuff!

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sorry for the late reply as again, our rural server went south on me last night.

It looks like borax gets the FF stuff. PM replied to.

FF stuff sold to borax! Thank you.

Last edited: