• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Used McLux III PD, KL4 head, Ti pocket clips and bezels

Planterz

Flashlight Enthusiast
I need some instant cash for Thanksgiving vacation (flying to Oregon for a wedding and need some new clothes), so some extra stuff is going on the block.

First up is my old McLux III PD. I hate to sell it, it's such a cool light and I love it, but honestly, ever since I got an Arc4 clip and an U60XRGT, I never cary the PD anymore. I've seriously only carried it maybe once or twice in the past few months.

This PD is in black/slate, has a titanium bezel, new style pocket clip, and tritium in the piston. The emiter is a TWOJ (at normal drive levels) and has your typical slightly warm white WO tint.

It's used so it has some "character marks", but is still in pretty fair condition. There's a slight bit of wear around the sharp corners on the head. There's a light mark (you have to look for it to see it) on the side of the body that looks like a scratch, but it's not (it was there when I received it from Don). I did drop it a couple times, so there's some slight (very slight) dings in the tail, and similarily on the Ti bezel ring. And naturally, there's some marks on the pocket clip. I'm sorry, but I can't post pictures of any of this, but take my word that these "character marks" are very minor and practically unnoticable unless you're looking for them. My camera probably wouldn't show them anyway.

I'm looking to get $200 for this light, shipping included. A new PD in this configuration would run $275 from Don. I'll include a new SF battery, and I've also installed a GID o-ring in the front.

Next up is a lightly used Surefire KL4 head. Slight, typical doughnut beam, with a very creamy, warm tint. I'd have to guess VO or V1 as the bin. It looks rather weird next to your more typical tints like WO or XO, but in real-life use, it's very nice. I'm selling it because I only bought it on a whim, and I've had my fun with it. No damage of any kind that I can see. I've put a GID o-ring around the groove. I'm asking $90 shipped for the KL4 head. No packaging.

Finally, I've got some odds and ends. I have 2 each of the following parts:

Titanium pocket clips (new PD style) with screws, $25 ea.
Titanium Bezel rings (fits PD/HDS/A2/A19), $30,
Black aluminum bezel rings (fits PD/HDS/A2/A19), $10 ea.

All are new/unused, prices include shipping.

As always, first "I'll take it!" gets priority. Email or PM me for payment/shipping details. I need the cash fast so PayPal is all I can accept for payment. I can take cash/existing funds PP with no fee, but if you need to use a creditcard, I ask that you include 2% to cover part of the fee.

If payment is received before Friday afternoon I'll ship then. However, if not, then all deals are off, unless you don't mind waiting until I get back from Oregon (on the 27th) to ship. Sorry to be like this, but there's no other option with the timeframe that I have.

My email is planterz(at)gmail.com, but DO NOT paypal to this address until I verify your purchase back to you. If you buy the McLux PD or the KL4 head and you're not happy with them, I'll gladly accept them back for a refund, minus the shipping cost. I'm not happy unless you are.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
I will take the other Ti bezel ring. I need it for my HDS.
PM coming. :)

:paypal: Thank you.

Last edited:

Planterz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Because everybody was so quick with their communications and promt with payment, I was able to mail everything off today.:thumbsup:

Thanks guys.

I'm going to pull the KL4 head off of the chopping block for the time being. Feel free to contact me if you're interested, but if I do decide to sell it, it won't be until I get back from vacation.