Christmas Gifts IV - All Gone!

ksbman

Flashaholic*
Well, I just got home from work, so lets go!

Here's the order in which the winners get to choose -

1. mchlwise - #1 Surefire G2Z
2. carbine15 - #4 Surefire E1L
3. Edro - #3 Surefire E2L
4. Noxonomus - #6 2AA fivemega MiniMag
5. cutlerylover - #21 Surefire E2W-BY
6. AloneInTheDark - #17 Fenix P1Dn & #64 MityLite 1900
7. Newuser01 - #18 Fenix P1Db & #32 MityLite 1900
8. D-Dog - #19 Jil Inteli JCR2 IT & #34 River Rock 2AA
9. jmw19 - #15 Fenix L0P-SE & Pass
10. mossyoak - #2 DSpeck Firefly & #67 Black Diamond Moonlight
11. Waffle - #20 Surefire E1W-BY & #66 Black Diamond Moonlight
12. Southernwayfarer - #28 Surefire G2
13. legtu - #16 Fenix L0P-SE & #38 Brinkman Maxfire LX
14. rinali - #29 Surefire E2E Executive Elite & #47 Craftsman 1W headlamp
15. smurf_boi - #27 Inova T2 & #69 Elektro Lumens Anglehead
16. JOshooter - #43 U*Image Versatile Kit & #7 Streamlight Septor
17. DrifT3R - #39 Surefire G2 & #24 2 green 1.55x5 mm vials
18. vizlor - #46 Surefire G2 & Pass
19. Kryosphinx - #65 Brinkman Maxfire LX & #23 2 green 1.55x5 mm vials
20. Neg2LED - #42 Luxeogen LR12 3W & #22 2 green 1.55x5 mm vials
21. liteMANIAC - #44 $20 gift certificate & Pass
22. phoneguy - #8 Fenix L1P & #40 Fenix E0
23. sskyy - #35 Inova T2 & #70 County Comm Ultra-G
24. flash_bang - #41 PentagonLight PX1 & #41 Princeton Tec Tec40
25. Nomad - #12 Fenix L2S & #63 6 1/2D NiMH cells
26. Lobo - #13 Fenix V1 & #33 River Rock LED Lantern
27. Narpho - #68 eternaLight EliteXRay & #31 Nuwai 3 Watt LED
28. T4R06 - #9 Fenix L1P & #11 Fenix L1S
29. M.TEX - #45 Luxeogen LR12 3W & #14 Fenix E0n
30. FredM - #10 Fenix L1P & #36 Surefire G2
31. Jerb - #25 Fenix E0b & #5 Pelican 2680
32. persoontje - #26 Surefire G2 & #30 Fenix L0P

And here's what they get to choose-

1. Gone - to mchlwise Surefire G2Z, Tan, w/ 3 watt drop-in, SF SC1, and P61, donated by ksbman.
2. Gone - to mossyoak DSpeck Firefly, donated by ksbman.
3. Gone - to Edro Surefire E2L, donated by ksbman.
4. Gone - to carbine15 Surefire E1L, donated by ksbman.
5. Gone - to Jerb Pelican 2680 HeadsUp Lite Recoil LED Headlamp, kinda heavy, donated by ksbman.
6. Gone - to Noxonomus 2AA fivemega MiniMag with Nexgen 750mA UX1L Sandwich, donated by ksbman.
7. Gone - to JOshooter Streamlight Septor LED Headlamp, used, has sat in my toolbox at work for the past few years, donated by ksbman.
8. Gone - to phoneguy Fenix L1P, donated by 4sevens.
9. Gone - to T4R06 Fenix L1P, donated by 4sevens.
10. Gone - to FredM Fenix L1P, donated by 4sevens.
11. Gone - to T4R06 Fenix L1S, donated by 4sevens.
12. Gone - to Nomad Fenix L2S, donated by 4sevens.
13. Gone - to Lobo Fenix V1, donated by 4sevens.
14. Gone - to M.TEX Fenix E0n, donated by 4sevens.
15. Gone - to jmw19 Fenix L0P-SE, donated by 4sevens.
16. Gone - to legtu Fenix L0P-SE, donated by 4sevens.
17. Gone - to AloneInTheDark Fenix P1Dn, donated by 4sevens.
18. Gone - to Newuser01 Fenix P1Db, donated by 4sevens.
19. Gone - to D-Dog Jil Inteli JCR2 IT , donated by jeffb.
20. Gone - to Waffle Surefire E1W-BY (Winelight), donated by OpticsHQ.
21. Gone - to cutlerylover Surefire E2W-BY (Winelight), donated by OpticsHQ.
22. Gone - to Neg2LED 2 green 1.55x5 mm vials, donated by B@rt.
23. Gone - to Kryosphinx 2 green 1.55x5 mm vials, donated by B@rt.
24. Gone - to DrifT3R 2 green 1.55x5 mm vials, donated by B@rt.
25. Gone - to Jerb Fenix E0b, donated by billybright.
26. Gone - to persoontje Surefire G2, black, donated by RAF_Groundcrew.
27. Gone - to smurf_boi Inova T2, donated by Chris201W.
28. Gone - to Southernwayfarer Surefire G2, w/ P60 & P61, donated by Visible EM Wave.
29. Gone - to rinali Surefire E2E Executive Elite , donated by Vinnyp.
30. Gone - to persoontje Fenix L0P, donated by Vinnyp.
31. Gone - to Narpho Nuwai 3 Watt LED, black, donated by bwm.
32. Gone - to Newuser01 Pelican MityLite 1900, blue, donated by Kryosphinx.
33. Gone - to Lobo River Rock LED Lantern , donated by jbfla.
34. Gone - to D-Dog River Rock 2AA, donated by Lee1959. (Not sure if picture is right - ksbman)
35. Gone - to sskyy Inova T2, donated by underdust.
36. Gone - to FredM Surefire G2, OD, donated by GarageBoy.
37. Gone - to flash_bang Princeton Tec Tec40 , donated by simonsays.
38. Gone - to legtu Brinkman Maxfire LX , donated by LightHearted.
39. Gone - to DrifT3R Surefire G2, pick your color, light will ship from Lighthound, donated by carrot .
40. Gone - to phoneguy Fenix E0, donated by AFAustin .
41. Gone - to flash_bang PentagonLight PX1, donated by tacticalsupply.com.
42. Gone - to Neg2LED Luxeogen LR12 3W , donated by Flame.
43. Gone - to JOshooter U*Image Versatile Kit, donated by nekomane .
44. Gone - to liteMANIAC $20 gift certificate for fenix-store.com, donated by greenLED.
45. Gone - to M.TEX Luxeogen LR12 3W , donated by Christoph.
46. Gone - to vizlor Surefire G2, pick your color, light will ship from Lighthound, donated by jgdawes.
47. Gone - to rinali Craftsman 1W headlamp, 3-position switch(red led-white low-white high), & Craftsman 4AA 5 LED SS flashlight. 3 position switch on the flashlight (1 LED, 4 LED, 5 LED), donated by LEDninja.
48-62. E.T. magnet, donated by greenlight. (Click here if you would like one.)
63. Gone - to Nomad 6 1/2D 4000mAh, button top NiMH cells w/ a plastic battery holder for charging, donated by JimmyM.
64. Gone - to AloneInTheDark Pelican MityLite 1900, blue, donated by Paul6ppca.
65. Gone - to Kryosphinx Brinkman Maxfire LX w/ 3 watt drop-in, donated by litho123 .
66. Gone - to Waffle Black Diamond Moonlight LED Headlamp, old style (one brightness setting), donated by ksbman.
67. Gone - to mossyoak Black Diamond Moonlight LED Headlamp, old style (one brightness setting), donated by ksbman.
68. Gone - to Narpho eternaLight EliteXRay, donated by ksbman.
69. Gone - to smurf_boi Elektro Lumens Anglehead, OD, 1 watt LED, 24 hours full brightness, donated by ksbman.
70. Gone - to sskyy County Comm Ultra-G (scroll down), donated by ksbman.

I'd like to thank all the Santas who donated a gift for the give-away. :thanks::bow:

RULES- Don't take a light just because it is free. If you have no use for what is available when it is your turn to choose, leave it for the next person. Please be considerate.

The first person on the list picks which light he wants and posts his choice. The second person then makes his choice from what's left and posts what he's chosen. And so on.

Once we get to the bottom of the list there will still be some lights left over. We'll just run the list again, this time in reverse order, starting from the bottom and working up until all the lights are gone.

I will update the list to reflect what's been chosen already, but you don't have to wait on me. Just read the post ahead of yours and choose accordingly.

The process will take a few days because I won't notify you when it's your turn. You'll just have to check the thread to see when you're up. If it's been your turn for a couple days and you haven't chose yet, I will send you an e-mail and/or a PM. If I still haven't heard from you, you will be skipped over.

After you've chosen a light, send an e-mail or PM with your address to the person who donated the light and we'll mail your light to you.

And it's not too late to be added to the bottom of the list if you qualify.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all! :santa:

This is year four for the Christmas Give-away and this year I'm doing it the same way as last year.

I asked other CPF members to donate a light (or whatever) that they are not using, and have received replies from a few good CPF'ers.

Thursday, November 23rd, I will draw names from a hat of those whom ask to be considered in this thread.

The first person drawn gets to choose one light. The second person drawn gets to choose one light from what's left, and so on and so forth.

I won't mention what lights are available until after the drawing.

Here are my rules-

-This offer is open to those active members of the CPF community who cannot afford to buy one of these lights themselves, whether it be because they have no job, no disposable income, or are still in school.

- If you have a few 'high end' lights, but don't have any cash at the moment, you don't qualify.
- If you just don't want to spend your own money, you don't qualify.
- If you just want another light to add to your collection, you don't qualify.
- If you aren't registered at CPF before this post, you don't qualify.
- If you haven't posted at CPF in the last 6 months before this post, you don't qualify.

PLEASE do not ask to be considered just because you do not want to spend your own money. Let someone who truly is in need have a chance to get a light.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!
star.gif

Last edited:

D-Dog

Enlightened
Re: Christmas Gifts IV

I am currently a student (11th grade) and sadly don't have any source of steady income (I refuse to babysit :D). The only 2 lights Scropion 500r and X990 I have were either a birthday gift (r500), or a gift from my parrents
Please include me in this drawing.

Hopefully in years to come, I can give back to such a great community of flashlight lovers :)

Last edited:

mchlwise

Enlightened

I'd like to be considered in the "no disposable income" category.

I'm almost 38 years old. I was married for 11 years and had 2 girls. Their mom met someone on the internet and abandoned the 3 of us to move to Spain to live with him. I raised our girls alone for over 2 years. About 3 years ago, I met a wonderful lady who was the single mother of 1 young boy. She didn't have much, and was raising him on her own since dad was totally unresponsible. We got married in August of '04, and had another child together in January of this year. We both decided it was best for our kids if she stayed at home to give them a stable environment to come home to, and so she and not the daycare could raise the baby. She has a job that she can do from home, but it only brings in less than $300/mo. Needless to say, between the monetary difficulties of both of our past lives and raising 4 kids (now 15, 12, 9, and 10 mo.), our financial situation doesn't leave a lot of room for "goodies" right now.

I've got an appreciation for a nice flashlights. The lights in my sig I've been fortunate enough to acquire little by little, $30 or $40 at a time. I drooled over the Fenix L0Pti, but there's no way I could afford to spend $100 on a light. Heck, the "closeout" on the all-black JetBeams at $44 is the only way I'd ever have been able to get my hands on a light of that quality, and even that was a stretch.

I'm not looking for pity or sympathy, we're doing o.k. and will "make it" someday. But if someone is kind enough to donate an old high-end light to someone who would never have one otherwise, I'll happily give it a good home.

Narpho

Newly Enlightened

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would also like to be included. Thanks.

cheapo

Flashlight Enthusiast

this is a really good raffle, i enjoyed it last year.... somehow i managed to get the cash together for a u2, so i wont participate, but good luck to all who do!

-David

Lobo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Missed the other christmas thread, but wow, you guys at theese forums are great, and really generous!

I would love to be included, if I am qualified. I'm a student, and in a bit of a tight spot now and have cancelled the light purchase I considered to do before Christmas. My highest end light is a Fenix L2p, which is broken atm (but the good folks at lighthound was going to see what they could do).
And merry christmas and a happy holy day to you all to! :)

rcashel11

Newly Enlightened

MayCooper said:
Good work ksbman!

I'm not 'rich' enough to donate, but certainly not needy enough to receive a light this way. A big thumbs up :twothumbs to you ksbman! for making this happen!

Agreed.

Good luck to everyone!

D@rk Messenger

Enlightened

I'm a student, and I have never had a good light yet (short lived with the fenix that died)...That money I saved up had to go to something more important, much more important :ohgeez: I would like to be included (please?).

Waffle

Newly Enlightened

I would like to be included.

Thank You.

cutlerylover

Banned

Please consider me as well, Thank you! My reason is because I have no job, and Almost all the money I make goes to bills...Not much left over for goodies like nice flashlights...
:thanks:

p.s. I think this is a very nice thing to do for the poeple who can't afford them on their own, a very nice gesture indeed around the holidays!:twothumbs :thumbsup: :clap:

Last edited:

Neg2LED

Flashlight Enthusiast

Do i still count? as mentioned before, my G2 fell thru....:'(

i have no $$ because of the whole im in high school thing

--neg