Chat Announcements:

Saaby

Flashaholic
Peter Gransee will be in the CPF chatroom Saturday, July 20 from 9:00 PM to 10:00 PM PDT (21:00-22:00). Please make sure you can get into chat ahead of time so you won't miss it. This will be a moderated chat meaning you have to wait your turn to talk, if you have any questions about for Peter that you'd like to see him answer on the spot please eMail them to me in advance if possible.

[email protected]

Thanks! See ya there.

P.S. I am sorry if this time of day is inconvienent for some international members, we will attempt to have future chats at a more convient time! Thanks
grin.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

knock knock, who's there, TedTheLed.

..that's it, far as I can go..whaa..

Brock

Flashaholic
I have only been able to get in once a long time ago and it was just one click then. Can you make a quick reference login post here? Or am I just really missing something?

Saaby

Flashaholic
I'll make it in the CPF chat thread...please post all comments there as this is more for announcemets. It's no biggie though, don't feel like you need to hang your head in shame
smile.gif

Saaby

Flashaholic
Peter Gransee will be in the CPF chatroom Saturday, July 20 from 9:00 PM to 10:00 PM PDT (21:00-22:00). Please make sure you can get into chat ahead of time so you won't miss it. This will be a moderated chat meaning you have to wait your turn to talk, if you have any questions about for Peter that you'd like to see him answer on the spot please eMail them to me in advance if possible.

[email protected]

Thanks! See ya there.

P.S. I am sorry if this time of day is inconvienent for some international members, we will attempt to have future chats at a more convient time! Thanks
grin.gif