Interesting reading

InTheDark

Enlightened
Link

Takes a while to read through, just gotta sort thorough all the really off-topic post. Don't know if it's true or not, but still entertaining. Almost as good as No.581's post.

Saaby

Flashaholic
Before you ask...I'm not going looking for it
wink.gif

InTheDark

Enlightened
Saaby, you're a mind reader. I was gonna ask if anyone lived in Utah and wanted to test out their flashlights.

rycen

Enlightened
read that a while ago on my car forum never thought to post it here, interesting

Saaby

Flashaholic
Yeah I am reading the post and the guys UE website and thinking these poor people are (probably) in need of better flashlights
grin.gif

Saaby

Flashaholic
Ok I was jsut waiting for it to come up in that thread...if you read through it you will come to something about the "haunted school"

Guess what...I know where this is because IT'S IN MY TOWN
grin.gif

It's on the west side of Magna, as far west as you can go and I live on the East side of Magna...about as far east as you can go so we're on opposite ends of the town. Incase you were wondering...

The school is called Webster Elementary and it was actually in use until about 10 years ago. It was closed because it is structially unstable.

See the picture they took? If you turn around you'll see the driving range where I forgot to signal when I parallel parked
frown.gif

Lots of people (Here in Magna) have been into that school, there are many rumors about it including one that a movie was filmed in there and they just left a bunch of stuff behind and the most recent one I heard (While we were waiting on the range to be driven back to the High School) that the floor is completely caved in on the 2 upper floors and that there is about a foot of floor around the edge that isn't caved in.

So there you have it, just in case you were wondering
grin.gif