Recieved my E2e today! Yippee! Beam pics vs. G2

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Some pics (as if you guys haven't seen one yet). Im just excited, let me get it out of my system.
rolleyes.gif

MVC-001F.JPG

MVC-003F.JPG

MVC-005F.JPG

lightlover

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lightspeed,
I can't remember if you already have any SureFires, (or even any Lithium-powered lights)

Whichever/whatever, what are your first impressions of the E2e ?

lightlover
smile.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I have an E1 and a G2 with the rechargeable conversion kit. The E2e is a VERY nice light, and from my first impressions is a great all purpose light. It has a nice some what diffused hot-spot which will make it much more liveable for general illumination. The light is really a small light (much smaller than my G2) and is easy to grip. The lock-out tailcap is a nice feature, although I won't need it because I bought a holster for it (because I dont want it in my pocket). Below is a beam comparison with the G2 rechargeable on the left.
MVC-009F.JPG

Bushman

Flashlight Enthusiast
in the above picture what lamp do you have in the G2 recharable?

D

**DONOTDELETE**

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bushman:
in the above picture what lamp do you have in the G2 recharable?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

P60

Bushman

Flashlight Enthusiast
cool if the price is right this G2 recharge thing may be a must have...

D

**DONOTDELETE**

The price for the KR-1 conversion (for the G2) is $63 shipped. I also bought another B65 battery and an extra P60. I think that the customer service lady said they had like 130 of the KR-1's on the shelf
shocked.gif
. She said that they sell mostly the 6P conversions (the KR-2), and most people don't know that there is a conversion kit for the G2.

Eric

BTW, they state that the g2 will be operating at 50lu with the conversion kit, but from the pics, it sure is brighter. Looks even more impressive with the eye.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lightspeed2:
The price for the KR-1 conversion (for the G2) is $63 shipped. I also bought another B65 battery and an extra P60. I think that the customer service lady said they had like 130 of the KR-1's on the shelf
shocked.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What lady? Where?!

D

**DONOTDELETE**

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ted the Led:
What lady? Where?!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dunno her name, but I've ordered from her twice.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bright Scouter:
Any idea what the run time and output would be with a G2 KR1 torch with a P61? How long does the recharge take?

Del
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Probably not very long, mabye 20-25 min.

Eric

Size15's

Flashaholic
Ladies and SureFires? Do you think there could be a 2003 SureFire Babes Calander then?

I thought the P61 would not last that long with the B65 - about 10 minutes?

Al

D

**DONOTDELETE**

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lightspeed:
I dunno her name, but I've ordered from her twice.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
hey thanks alot Lightspeed, how about a hint about where these G2 recharger kits you spaketh of are available?

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Directly from Surefire $63 shipped. It comes with an A/C D/C charger, one B65 batt. and an adapter to lengthen the case so the NiCd will fit.

Eric

MVC-011F.JPG

Size vs. E2e