Status on new Tigerlight???

chrisn1niq

Newly Enlightened
I recall receiving an email from Tigerlight about a month ago in regards to a new, smaller model aimed at the civilian market. IIRC it was a small handheld with red and white LEDS. I went to their site this morning but didn't see it mentioned.

Anyone have more info on it?

Chris

Phaserburn

Flashlight Enthusiast
no, but I remember seeing a pic of it in an email they sent me a month or so ago. Had an attractive girl holding it, IIRC...

:naughty:

TENMMIKE

Enlightened
You need to ask CPF member JS, he was instrumental in its development(tiger light) and is a regular poster here.

js

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey guys,

Not available yet. And I have no idea when it will be, but I'll ask Michael and report back.

chrisn1niq

Newly Enlightened
Thanks JS. It looks like an ideal jogging light.

Chris

BTW: That TL lamp upgrade looks frighteningly bright!

carrot

Flashaholic
If this is anything like the A2, but brighter, I'll be all over it!

Edit: Can somebody paste what specs/pictures they've already got?

Last edited:

chrisn1niq

Newly Enlightened
I received the add in an email again. Sadly, its an image so I can't post it here. Listed specs are:

- Tactical Switch
- Utility Switch
- High Intensity Tactical LED
- Red LED (Map Reading)
- Two White LED's (Low Light, long run time)
- Side Lights (Ambient low light, longest run time)
- Hand Strap
- Spray Actuator

js

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK. Here's the image for those who didn't get a promotional email.

consumer_tl.jpg

If you can't read the text, it is the same as chrisn1niq's post above.

It will NOT be out before Christmas. Although, Michael did say that if anyone is willing to pay a couple thousand dollars for one of the proto-types that he'd be willing to sell one of them. LOL! Let me put it this way: I haven't even seen one of these yet, let alone field tested one of them. When I know more, you all will also.

My guess, knowing what I do know, is that these will be available sometime in the first quarter of 2007. That's as much as I think is able to be forecast. Oh, and just in case anyone is in doubt the "Spray Actuator" is indeed pepper spray, and not any kind of conveniently located mouth freshener spray. :D

Last edited:

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
The "attractive" girl is Michael's daugher, and she is that pretty in real life. I met her at SHOT in February.

Bill

js

Flashlight Enthusiast
Michael told me on the phone the other day that TL will have a production run sample of the consumer TL at 2007 SHOT show for people to check out. So for those who will be at SHOT show you can check it out.