Streamlight Propolymer 4AA luxeon Holdster! Help!

MeLLoJeLLo

Newly Enlightened
It's my friend birthday soon and I'm letting it try my Streamlight 4AA Luxeon for work. Of course he like the light very much... So much that he want to buy one! But there is a catch. He wants something to hold the flashlight unto is belt. Like a holster. Is there anything that is made for that flashlight... Or something that someone tried that fits really nicely for that particular flashlight? Otherwise he will not buy it.

thanks a lot in advance to all of you!

lightUup

Newly Enlightened
MeLLoJeLLo said:
It's my friend birthday soon and I'm letting it try my Streamlight 4AA Luxeon for work. Of course he like the light very much... So much that he want to buy one! But there is a catch. He wants something to hold the flashlight unto is belt. Like a holster. Is there anything that is made for that flashlight... Or something that someone tried that fits really nicely for that particular flashlight? Otherwise he will not buy it.

thanks a lot in advance to all of you!
Here, check out this page:
http://www.brightguy.com/accessory_results.php?Sku=STR68602

Nylon holster that will fit the 4AA Luxeon:
http://www.brightguy.com/products/4AA_Nylon_Holster_68905.php

Or this:
http://www.brightguy.com/products/Holster_BL188.php

Outrider

Newly Enlightened
Go to brightguy.com he has two listed as acc. for for the Propoly. I suggest the "REEBL188". Made by Reeline (Ripoff), Top quality, made in america and now out of buis. I carry mine in one of these - fits great. Get one while you can, they don't make them any more.

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
There are some alternatives that you could pursue:
-find a mailorder vendor in Canada
-find a vendor locally
-find a US vendor who will ship by USPS
-drive across the border and get it without the parcel having to go through customs
-have it shipped to someone in the U.S. who forwards it to you by USPS (one of the moderators on this site posted an offering to do this, for a fee, though you would have to pay the shipping charges to him, and then the shipping charges from him to you in addition to his forwarding fee and any repackaging charges.)

MeLLoJeLLo said:
Woah, it's a beefy 48$US to ship to canada, for a little 7$ holster. Go figure.

MeLLoJeLLo

Newly Enlightened
Thank you all. From your suggestions, I found a site where they have what I want. Thank you all! :)

ToNIX

Enlightened
I already saw these pics, thank you. I was wondering if anyone has pics of the 4AA in the holster by Streamlight.

The 68905 on action-lights (which is the one by SL) doesn't look like the 68905 on brightguy.

MeLLoJeLLo

Newly Enlightened
ToNIX said:
I already saw these pics, thank you. I was wondering if anyone has pics of the 4AA in the holster by Streamlight.

The 68905 on action-lights (which is the one by SL) doesn't look like the 68905 on brightguy.

go check your Private message inbox. I sent you links and infos.