CPF Milestone!

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Guys...

Other fellow CPF`ers are undoubtedly watching this as well, but I want to point out that the CPF is quickly approaching a major milesone of 20,000 members! :thumbsup: (As I`m typing this, we`re only 12 members short of the mark. :p )

This is epecially significant to some of us "older codgers" who have been here since the CPF`s more infant days. I wish to take this opportunity to thank everyone involved in bringing the CPF into my life...David...Sasha...the moderators...and especially all of my fellow CPF`ers. Thank you, one and all! :grouphug:

If we work hard at it, we can continue to make sure that the "ever-exciting-yet-ever-agonizing" world of the CPF remains the best forum ever created in cyberspace...consisting of a true community of eclectic souls, the likes of which will never again be assembled! :D

Best wishes to all...

AND LONG LIVE THE CPF!

:party: :D

Last edited:

LEDcandle

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: CPF Milestone is Fast Approaching!

I look forward to 50,000 :D After all, there are this number and more of knife and gun freaks, and I'm sure a lot of them like flashlights too.

Thanks to all the old timers for their contributions and also good to see a lot of new blood. Let's hope CPF remains a cordial, friendly and sharing community with less bitching, less jeering, less cheating and all that jazz.

Cheers to CPF and all its members!!!

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast

Cool! I was a lurker for a LOOOONG time before I signed up. I'm still here! :D

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast

So who was it?

AlexGT

Edit is he the one?

Last edited:

benchmade_boy

Flashlight Enthusiast

id love to see glock19er's face when he reads this thread and were all talking about him.:faint:

Last edited:

Monocrom

Flashaholic

Only 20,000?

Strange.... I thought there were more of us than that. :thinking:

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast

We reached 3,000 members in the early evening of 12-12-2002. That was the first milestone I remember. 20,000 members four years later is a little surprising.

Growing pains aside, I think this board continues to attract the brightest and the most cordial, helpful people.

Rock on, CPF!

Monocrom

Flashaholic

Icebreak said:
Growing pains aside, I think this board continues to attract the brightest and the most cordial, helpful people.

Rock on, CPF!

Must admit, I have to agree.

I didn't think it was possible to have a forum of 20,000 (generally) well-mannered people.

Concept

Flashlight Enthusiast
Please don't dump me I have to sleep sometime :)

20,000 well there you go. I hadn't even checked the stats, I think its impressive but how many haven't posted for like 6 months a year or even more?

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey...
Hey...
Guys...! :ohgeez:

Just think of the CPF website melt-downs and slow-downs if every memeber was active.

:D

Greta

Flashaholic
Monocrom said:
How often does that happen?

I used to do it about every 3-4 months or so. I haven't done it in awhile. So even though the stats say that there are 20,018 members currently, the latest new member is member #21841.

Meduza

Enlightened
cpfmilestone.jpg

:D