Light addiction measurments

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was looking to see just how much I contribute to this board (well, ok, I admit really nothing at all but I stick my tongue out at you anyways). So I figure dividing the number of posts by the lenght of time a person has been a member is the correct way. And sure enough, for myself, I come up with high numbers. 1365 posts...22 month equall...62...and great spelling too. Perhaps this is a indication of how light addicted a person is. Or, in my case, how little life I have outside this board (you may begin crying now, I`ll let you know when to stop).

Some members have overcome their addiction and no longer post...run over by a train...alien abduction (don`t point those green laser things toward the night sky), light pissed off wife...you know, that sort of thing. But most of us still struggle day to day making the most we can of life dispite our addiction, gathering things that glow or light and praying for a power outage (so we can tell the wife "see, I told you these ten lights I bought were nessasry").

Well got to go, I heard the have a new light at Wallyworld.
grin.gif

Ken

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am at 90 only been here a month and a half. Hate to think what Saaby is at he joined after me and is close to 500.

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
eeeeek!!!
189/3 = 63 That's about 2 per day...not too bad I guess!

Someone needs to come up with an adiction scale.

Luff

Enlightened
... a word from the other end of the scale ...

170/20 = 8.5

... just one who's less loquacious than most and tends to lurk more than post.

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just need to see when I registered and how many posts I have, then I`ll be right back with my "Addiction Index" number....

OK, 1405 posts since January 2001 means I`ve been here 19 months, divided by 1405 (I`m useless at maths unless I spell it out like this) makes 74 posts per month, to the nearest whole humber.
Multiplied by my member number, divided by the amount I`ve spent on lights in the last month, add that to the square of the total number of torches I have, carry the 1, oh wait, that`s going too far
tongue.gif
rolleyes.gif

Starlight

Enlightened
Craig, you are just a lurker like the rest of us. Look at Ryan's numbers. 703 posts, 2 months membership, minus 2 weeks for scout camp and CPF downtime= 703/1.5=468.7 per month = 15.6 per day

Saaby

Flashaholic
Originally posted by Starlight:
Craig, you are just a lurker like the rest of us. Look at Ryan's numbers. 703 posts, 2 months membership, minus 2 weeks for scout camp and CPF downtime= 703/1.5=468.7 per month = 15.6 per day
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">It's just to compensate for when school starts and I am stuck doing homework and staying at school until rediculous hours of the night working on scenery and such for silly actors
grin.gif

Also, it's because instead of quoting twice in one post I am lazy
tongue.gif