• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ** SOLD ** Price Drop F/S 9volt Hi ROP with Assault + Batteries and Strike Bezel

Dawg

Enlightened
Pewter 2C Mag, Assault and Batteries battery holder with Titanium strike end. Holds 6 AA batteries, allowing for a full brightness ROP. Kiu Strike bezel with GID epoxy. FiveMega Hi stipple dual function reflector, Borafloat lens. I will include 6 Ansmann 2000mah rechargeable batteries with the light. was $225 $200....$175 $155 NOW $135

I will accept Postal Money order or Paypal cash or bank transfer, no credit card or debit card backed paypal. I only have a personal account. I will only ship to the continental US by Priority mail sig confirmation, no PO boxes.

DCP_1640.jpg

DCP_1644.jpg

DCP_1671-1.jpg

DCP_1672-1.jpg

Last edited:

Macaw

Enlightened
Re: F/S 9volt Hi ROP with Assault + Batteries and Strike Bezel

That certainly is an apt name for this flashlight...:eek:oo:

highorder

Enlightened
Re: Price Drop F/S 9volt Hi ROP with Assault + Batteries and Strike Bezel

I dont get it... is the end some sort of baton? does it collapse?

Dawg

Enlightened

highorder said:
I dont get it... is the end some sort of baton? does it collapse?
Yes the end is supposed to be a baton. The round end is Titanium and will break glass or any number of other things that you might smack with it. It does not collapse. It does double as the battery holder and enables the 2C Maglight to hold 6AA batteries inline for a total of 9 volts. It then is capable of powering the venerable Pelican BIG D bulbs. This light is a good house light. It has overpowering brightness and a nice sharp stainless steel crenelated bezel and the Titanium crainium brainium thing in the back.

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic

How long is that light? In your photos, it looks like it is 6 feet tall...LOL!

Dawg

Enlightened

LuxLuthor said:
How long is that light? In your photos, it looks like it is 6 feet tall...LOL!
Total overall length including the Kiu Bezel is 17 inches. The center of gravity for this light falls right in the middle of the checkered portion of the grip on the Mag.

Dawg

Enlightened
Re: ** LAST ** Price Drop F/S 9volt Hi ROP with Assault + Batteries and Strike Bezel

TTT for last price drop. That it folks......If it doesn't move at this price I am keeping it.

tanasit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ** LAST ** Price Drop F/S 9volt Hi ROP with Assault + Batteries and Strike Bezel

I'll take it, send me your PayPal addy.

Thanks

tanasit

Flashlight Enthusiast

Cash PayPal sent.
Thanks,
Tanasit

Dawg

Enlightened

tanasit said:
Cash PayPal sent.
Thanks,
Tanasit
Sold to tanasit, Thanks. This light will make you smile and giggle. You will not be able to put it down. And when you do turn it off and you see the nice bright green glow from the GID epoxy in the bezel, you will stare at that for a while.

tanasit

Flashlight Enthusiast
The baton arrived in a well packed box. :goodjob:

This is the coolest one I have not to mental the l o n g e s t one too!:rock:

Thanks Mike,
Tanasit