Where to get Mag Solitaire "battery springs"?

EsthetiX

Enlightened
hahaha You guys are probably laughing and scratching your heads at this question. yup... It's true I need a new spring for the battery (feel free to correct me with the proper term). Anyway, my L0P SE comes in tomarrow and I want to marvel at its power in comparison to these crappy solitaires I grew up with. I have no idea where the spring went or how I lost it but let me know where I can pick one up... Maybe ace hardware or something carries something that will work?

Last edited:

22hornet

Enlightened
EsthetiX said:
hahaha You guys are probably laughing and scratching your heads at this question. yup... It's true I need a new spring for the battery (feel free to correct me with the proper term). Anyway, my L0P SE comes in tomarrow and I want to marvel at its power in comparison to these crappy solitaires I grew up with. I have no idea where the spring went or how I lost it but let me know where I can pick one up... Maybe ace hardware or something carries something that will work?

I really wanted to help you, but you are NOT allowed to call the solitaires crappy! :xyxgun::touche::scowl::laughing:

For a lot of people, also here I presume, the Solitaire was a trusted companion for many years that was there when needed with it's .... euh, crappy yellow beam. But, anyhow, it worked more often than not. Solitaires bring back a lot of funny and fine memories.

If parts are needed, just go to their website and most of the time they will expedit the required parts to you or inform where to get them.

With a good drop-in led kit, the Solitaire is a viable edc/keychain light with good regulation and the useable power of an ARC AAA-P or a Peak Matterhorn 3led UB.

Kind regards,

Joris