• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS : Mag85 / ORB / Original Raw / UBH / Balrog bodies

Ctechlite

Enlightened
*Update* To make things easier, or at least I hope this makes things easier for everyone...Shipping to US will be $4.05 buy USPS priority mailing, the boxes they give are very sturdy, and free. International shipping will be $5.25 by USPS global priority to the available countries. Not every country can get global priority so please check for yourself or when you send me your address I will check for you. As for payments...
Please send cash funded paypal to btoros (at) cavtel (dot) net
credit funded paypal to ctoros (at) cavtel (dot) net
*note* I prefer to not use this, I have no access to this account as far as withdrawing money. There is also the 3% thing, if you can please add this to your total.
check or USPS money order to me at my address. Send me an email if you want to go this way and I will send you my address. I'd post it here but it is the world wide web ...
Please do your own math. I will be double checking it! :laughing:

Hopefully this will help things move along easier
*end of update*

Hello folks, I have up for sale most of my collection. I need some cash and it all has to go. Please take a look and ask any questions that you may have. I will try to be as accurate as possible in my descriptions.

From left to right in above pic :
1) Mag85 - Silver 3d body with one potted bulb, stock switch, light stipled cammed reflector, antireflective boro lense, FM 9aa to 3d adapter with charging plug at cap end for easy recharging with your multi-cell charger. Note does not come with a charger. Also included are 9 rayovac nimh's, but they are to be considered on their last legs, I do not think they are capable enough for this bulb's amperage requirements and have not held up well to the 10 + runs I have put them thru. This light is used but not abused, body is in very good condition, a discriminating collector may not like it but the body is easy to change. Price $150

2) Space needle clone - Black 2c body with 5w (VX0U) emitter direct driven, pulled from a star mounted on an o-sink. Body is in very good condition, o-sink is mounted solidly in body and it will be tough to remove if you choose to do so. I don't know why but the black bodies have always been tighter on their clearances for me. Reflector is stock / cam cut off, lense is stock plastic. Price $55 :sold: To my Father-in-law. I told him it gets really hot and he said it can't get any hotter than Phoenix Arizona! I'm going to have to set up an account with battery station for him!

3) FM3V head with mag74 custom body - Body and head by Fivemega. The FM3V is his 3" head complete with boro lense, reflector, bezel, oring etc. The smooth reflector has what I consider to be manufacturing flaw(s) I believe when the vapor coating was deposited the aluminum was not thoroughly cleaned and there are two spots where you can easily see dust marks under the coating. There may be more but it did not affect output to my eye so I never worried about it. Body is custom FM, it houses 7 nimh bat's, sanyo's I believe. They are hard wired to the body and are not easily removable, I have never tried. There is a charging jack at the bottom of the cap, it does not sit flush but the light can still be stood up on it's and and balances just fine. It will wobble if pushed. One potted WA74 bulb is included. Price $225 :sold: to Modamag paypal received

4) FM3H head with mag74 custom body - Body and head by Fivemega. The FM3H is his 3" head complete with boro lense, reflector, bezel, oring etc. The light stipled reflector has what I consider to be a non manufacturing flaw. I believe that the stock mag switch in the body is off center a little bit and when the head was screwed down onto the body, the rippled part of the switch that holds the bulb in place contacted the reflector just barely at the bulb opening and took some of the reflective coating off. It does not seem to affect light output. Body is custom FM, it houses 7 nimh bat's, sanyo's I believe. They are hard wired to the body and are not easily removable, I have never tried. There is a charging jack at the bottom of the cap, it does not sit flush but the light can still be stood up on it's and and balances just fine. It will wobble if pushed. One potted WA74 bulb is included. Price $225 :sold: to Flashinthepan paypal received

5) Cut down 2c m@g - I bought this in a group buy a while ago and never did anything with it. The body is cut down to barely fit 2x cr123 bats. The spring would need to be modded or an appropriately sized smaller spring fitted. If you stack 2 cr123's or even one 18650 LIon in the body and put the cap the original spring would not fit at all so it would need to be further modded to accomodate whatever plans you would have for this wonderful host. Body is just as delivered to me in all it's black annodized glory with all stock parts except for the cut body. Price $40 :sold: to no one, no payment from first interested party. I think I'll keep this for myself and put a regulated 5w in it. Oh yeah, got to get to enlarging the dreaded black mag ever so much smaller ID!!

6) KL3 Head with E2C adapter on an Aleph 2 cell body and two stage cap - This finned KL3 head was modded by me to bump it's output to 1400 ma measured on an inexpensive DVOM with a TW0J before final assembly. The stock optics were replaced and centered (almost perfectly if I may say). I did not glue the retaining ring down in case any further modding was called for or wanted. This was an EDC and shows it on the head, the body was not used for EDC so it is in very nice shape. The head has several marks from being dropped and banged around. It was mounted on a BE4 (balrog 4 cell body) when I EDC'd this big and hot light. It does get very hot on extened use, but the KL3 finned head dissipates this quite nicely imo and I was never affraid for the poor TW0J. I do not know the resistor in the tail cap, I will try to find out what it is and post here. Price $ 135 :sold: to Lonely Raven.

7) Aleph 1 original from Don (Mcgizmo) - Head is Aleph 1 in HA-black with logo. LE is TWOK LUX3 DownBoy 917 Tube = Balrog black anno alu BE2. Tail is HA-black McE2S 2-stage with 20 ohm resistor. Runtime is minimal, this was a shelf queen. Price $165 :sold: to cqbdude payment received.

8) Aleph 1 built by CHOP - Head is Aleph 1 in HA-black. LE is TX1J LUX 3 NG667. Tube = Aleph HA-black 1 cr123 . Tail is HA-black McE2S 2-stage with unknown ohm resistor. Runtime is minimal, this was a shelf queen. Price $165 :sold: to Photorob payment received

9) ORB CPF #072 - I thought I'd never sell this light, but...here it goes. Original Orb CPF edition #072. Original thread here http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=62061 Bare aluminum body shows it has been used. It could really use a good polishing up, it is nicely scratched. Green Tritium insert still in place. 17mm reflector, emitter is UY0J. The lanyard holding the magnet to turn this light on is tearing right where it enters the magnet assembly. It still turns on just like it should you just have to be sure not to completely rip off the lanyard and loose the magnet. Price $80

10) ORB RAW - I bought this one with no emitter and installed a RO Lux3 in it. The tritium slot in the side is empty. I made no modifications to the reflector or any other part of the light other than mounting and isolating the RO Lux3. One cr2 sized LIon battery is included. No charger will be included. Price $65

For the above pics we have

11) UBH - http://www3.sympatico.ca/d.speck/UBH-Infopage/
D-Speck Universal Battery holder. Good condition and includes the battery spacers. Please see link for more specifics. Price $40.

12) BE4 - Balrog 4 cell (cr123) body, in "natural" anno aluminum. Condition is good overall, with some annodizing flaws. Price $45 Not for sale atm, It think I'm going to keep it and use it with some E series heads with Aleph LE or a mild KL1 head mod I have in parts for the last few months.

13) BE3 - Balrog 3 cell (cr123) body, in black anno aluminum. Condition is good overall, with some annodizing flaws. Price $35 :sold: to BladeZealot paid

14) BE2 - Balrog 2 cell (cr123) body, in clear anno aluminum. Condition is good overall, with some annodizing flaws. Price $25 I have two of these, I just found a second one while going thru some projects in the shed.
1 :sold: to VWDr!

15) BE1.5 - Balrog 1 and 1/2 cell (cr123) body, in black anno aluminum. Condition is good overall, with some annodizing flaws. Price $25

16) BE1 - Balrog 1 cell (cr123) body, in black anno aluminum. Condition is good overall, with some annodizing flaws. Price $30 :sold: to BladeZealot paid

17) Aleph 3 head - New condition, black annodizing has a kind of "flecking" in it. Not sure why, it came that way from the shoppe. Never used, just assembled quickly by me. Price $85 :sold: to Vacuum3d payment received

18) Aleph 3 head - Used condition, black annodizing has scratches. This was an EDC and was dropped once, this caused the retaining ring and head to bend permanently locking them in place. LE can be installed just fine. Price $50. :sold: to Zman payment received

19) E2C adapter - 2 x E2C adapter in HA nat color, has the oring installed and a hex bottom for easy installation/removal if needed. Price $11 Each. :sold: both to Vacuum3d payment received

20) 1x 123 battery extender for surefire E series body - HA nat, good condition. Price $15. :sold: to Bombleman payment received

21) UBH battery spacers, included with #11 UBH above.

22) Vital gear bodies - 1 x 3cell body (cr123) Price $35. :sold:
1 out of 2 x 2cell body still available (cr123) Price $35 Each. both are :sold: /traded
2 x 1cell body (cr123) Price $35 Each. :sold: to Quokked paid. Also :sold: to Cuso paid
All of the above are new in package, one of the 2cell bodies was opened to inspect, but was not used. I have one used 1 cell body, this was EDC'd and has some scratches on it. Price $30. :sold: to Zman payment received

23) Aleph LE - DB 917 LE TWOK Lux3 emitter. I believe this was made by Don. It has markings on it I believe he puts on the units he assembles. I may be wrong, and will try to get close ups tomorrow. The can is scratched from when someone mangled it, I can only assume when trying to remove it. I bought it in this condition, and it has worked perfectly for me even with this cosmetic damage. Price $75 Not for sale atm, It think I'm going to keep it and use it with some E series heads with the BE4.

That's it for now. As I get more time I may post more items.

Delivery confirmation, insurance, tracking and anything else you may require is extra and should be asked for if you want it. I will not be held responsible for any loss after the post office accepts the item for delivery to you. I accept paypal of any kind, check or USPS money order.

First post of "I'll take it" here will take precedence. Please state what you want and how many in your post so others after you know if any are left available. I will update when I can as to quantity still available. Please follow up the "I'll take it" with an email please inlude CPF username, form of payment, what item(s), and shipping address and anything else you require like insurance. I will return the email with my payment information and shipping quote. I have a paypal account that has not been used in a long time and is expired/unverified atm. I will try to get this rectified asap to be able to accept payments this way, but assume for now that mailing me payment is the only option. Please search all my posts if you are unsure about my background. I have not been active on CPF for a while. My spending got out of hand (s you can tell by what I have above and look for a post in the regular bst forum for my non custom items, lol...) so I stayed away to curb my spending habits. I have enjoyed all of these lights but they must go.

ctoros (at) cavtel (dot) net

If you have a question, please don't hesitate to ask, but please do not think that posting of a question or a PM'd question will reserve for you. I don't like to say it so bluntly but I do not wish to disappoint anyone and want to be as upfront as possible.

For my non custom/mod sales go here.
http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=1701915#post1701915

Last edited:

M_R

Enlightened
Re: FS : FM3V / FM3H / Mag85 / SNclone / A1's / ORBs / KL3 Mod / + more

I wish I could take three and four!!

Free first bump!

modamag

Flashlight Enthusiast

Flash, remember to share now.
I could have easily taken both :D

D@ CREE made me do it.

modamag

Flashlight Enthusiast

BTW, if you guys didn't notice those are the infamous A1 that is impossible to find.
Somebody take them quick before I wake up tomorrow.

criollo

Enlightened

modamag said:
BTW, if you guys didn't notice those are the infamous A1 that is impossible to find.
Somebody take them quick before I wake up tomorrow.

The A1 with the logo is nice and hard to find these days. I have one with a DB LE.

Somebody buy this....... It's killing me !!! :laughing:

vacuum3d

Enlightened

I'll take 17, 19 (both).

Last edited:

vacuum3d

Enlightened

email sent for #17 and #19... sorry for the confusion. I'm still waiting for Chris' reply.

thx,
ernest

Last edited:

cqbdude

Enlightened

Ill take 7

7) Aleph 1 original from Don (Mcgizmo) - Head is Aleph 1 in HA-black with logo. LE is TWOK LUX3 DownBoy 917 Tube = Balrog black anno alu BE2. Tail is HA-black McE2S 2-stage with 20 ohm resistor. Runtime is minimal, this was a shelf queen. Price $165

RA40

Flashlight Enthusiast

Whew-glad the ones I wanted are taken...I was about to do something very impulsive... My wallet thanks photorb and cqbdude. :D

FlashInThePan

Enlightened

modamag said:
Flash, remember to share now.
I could have easily taken both :D

D@ CREE made me do it.

Heh. I should send my thanks to Mr. Cree! =)

But really, I would have shared regardless. I just would have bought `em both and then resold my second favorite! :whistle:

Thanks for leaving one for me, modamag!

- FITP

Last edited:

photorob

Enlightened

Thank you cqbdude. My wallet also thanks you. I wasn't going to last long either.

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll backup either Aleph 1 (#7 or 8).

quokked

Enlightened

:takeit: 1x #22 1cell body (cr123) Price $35 Each.

Last edited:

London Lad

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll be back up on #3 and #17 please