Just bought my first cool light!

Taboot

Enlightened
I just purchased my first "high-end" light. I've always liked flashlights perhaps more than the average joe. I have wanted a Surefire for the last year or so. Never could quite justify the money. Came here and flashlightreviews and settled on the Wolf-Eyes M90X with the LED tailcap. Seemed like a fit for my tastes. I ordered it from PTS. Should be here in a few days. Can't wait. I fear this is the start of an addiction/obsession.
I've had a variety of maglites and regular lights over the years including a 6D. I certainly don't have the vast knowledge that most of you do and I'm a little confused by some of the technologies and terminologies used here. Is there a good "primer" thread that anyone knows of to help a new-to-the high-end flashlight world get started?

Thanks,
Taboot

Lighthouse one

Flashlight Enthusiast
You're gonna love that Wolf Eyes light! Might want to get rechargeables for it if you do more that play with it once a week!

Stormstaff

Newly Enlightened
Welcome to the boards. New here myself and let me tell you, you've found a good group of folks here.

Just hold onto your wallet as lights are addicting, :D

Buffalohump

Enlightened
Be advised that if you have found this place that light might be your first, but it sure as sh*t won't be your last! :lolsign:

Just bought a Wolf Eyes 9DX myself. It's in the mail. They look like way cool lights for the dough.

Enjoy...!

Taboot

Enlightened
Thanks for your responses. When you say I might want to get rechargeables for it, what do you think the best way to go about that is? Can you just use rechargeable batteries in place of the stock batteries, or do you have to get a conversion set-up? Thanks.

Latest posts