• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS - 3 Stage MillerMods L1P (AA)

moses

Enlightened
One 3 Stage MillerMods. As new condition. Only played around for a few minutes on this unit.

Fenix L1P, AA. I prefer the AA rather than AAA for two reasons:

1. AA has almost 3 times the power capacity of the AAA. Good for extended weekend uses.
2. L1P has a nice tight spot for really good throw given an AA.
3. Better heatsinking. This barely got warm when I left it on for five minutes at full power.

All three stages are incredibly useful. The dimmest is just right for night adjusted eyes and is supposed to run around 40 hours on a single high capacity AA rechargeable. I've never tested. It's even good enough to aim on the ceiling for a sufficient dim glow to negotiate a room. 40 hours on that!

$95 shipped.

Mo

Last edited:

moses

Enlightened
Please note - someone PM me saying that these are a bit cheaper at the Fenix Store. Actually the Fenix store units are only one stage. This is a true 3 stage with extended run times allowe by the lower two stages.

Blessings,
Mo

MillerMods

Flashlight Enthusiast
Moses has 2 of these and they are in fact the only two that I have made. I may never make another one. In fact it's very likely I won't.

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Moses,

What is the output at the high level - 3w? 1.7w?

VerbalK

Newly Enlightened
hi Moses,

how do you change the stage twit or click ?

do you ship to france ?

thanks
Philippe

MillerMods

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's high level is either 1.3 watt or 1.7 watts depending on which one he's selling. The levels are changed by turning the head and the on/off switch is still used for just on and off functions. There is no tritium on it.