• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS - JS M6-R pack #8 with Surefire M6

rick258

Enlightened
For sale m6-R pack #8 made by our own JS (has approximately 8 full charge/discharge to warning flash
cycles and several partial cycles and has been kept "conditioned" with monthly top off charges
(comes with charging cable with banana plugs-you supply charger);
Surefire M6 (light Crenellated Bezel) with original box, lanyard ring, lanyard, mb20, 6 sure-fire 123's,
unused mn20, mn21 installed. Bezel has 3 small imperfections ( 1 nick in the HA and 2 discolorations
- almost looks like 2 small black sharpie marks not very noticable but they are there).

$475

First post of "I'll take it" in this thread with no qualifications has priority on purchase.
Price includes USPS priority mail with delivery confirmation and PP fees. Insurance
optional at your expense. Not responsible for items once dropped off at post office.
Due to circumstances down here in New Orleans, I will only ship to the US.

No longer have digial camera so no pictures available but if you are not satified that item
is accurately described after receipt, contact me within 3 days of receipt for authorization to
return to me in same condition I shipped in and I will refund purchase price. Return shipping is at your expense.

Please contact me at rick258 at gmail you know the rest for PP info and any other
correspondance as I do not check PM's.

DO NOT send PM's as I do not check. Have limited time for CPF so please use email.
I will try to check forum when time permits.

Thanks
Rick

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
NO...
NO....! :ohgeez:

Must resist!

PS: Rick...

If you`re willing to sell the M6-R battery pack separately, please let me know. I`ll take it! :)

Last edited: