Milky mods my striker!

Lighthouse one

Flashlight Enthusiast
My striker also bugged me with the collimator lens that wasn't centered and had no sidespill at all. At the PF7 Saturday I ask if milky could install a reflector in place of the lens. What a dumb question! Of course he can! He did, and now I have the only striker with a great throw and an awesome sidespill!
striker001.jpg
striker003.jpg

ideefixe

Newly Enlightened
Is the head loctite'd on the Striker? I like to get one and put a SSC P4 in. Can you please show some pics of the light module? Thanks!

Lighthouse one

Flashlight Enthusiast
Matt at Battery Junction has made a limited # of Strikers with the Seoul in it with the stock collimator. Super bright...a bit expensive. No more pics...There is a lens added on top of the reflector to hold everything in place. Nothing is locktited together.

MattK

Flashlight Enthusiast
Round 2 of the mods sold out but I've got Paul making a few more plus the drop-in upgrade for people who already have a Striker.

The Striker is made in a modular manor and is not at all loctitted so access is incredibly good. The stock luxeon is on a star. If you do some searches Paul has posted pics of a disassembled Striker here....

Blindasabat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Drop an SSC P4 into a Striker with the stock optic, like Milky did to my Striker, and you do get a lot more spill, more throw, and a lot bigger hotspot. At any distance it is a wall of light. It used to take 100 feet until it could light up the whole side of a garage, now it does it at maybe 50 feet. Fantastic light.

Seijin

Newly Enlightened
Is this just a drop in mod or do you have to sent the light into Milky?

Lighthouse one

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you're a bit new to this- I'd send Milky the light. Pm him and ask him the details....The mod they do now is with the Seoul Led and keep the stock lens....simple...and gives a very powerful light. Not a drop in mod.

Latest posts