Need Kt1 turbohead adaptor to attach to c3

pete7226

Enlightened
Are these available anywhere? I got a Kt1 in HA without one so I have no way to attach it. Thanks

firefly99

Enlightened
Do you have a photo of your Kt1 without adaptor ? Just curious about how it look.

sween1911

Flashlight Enthusiast
This sounds like a job for Size15's. You mean you have the head with the reflector and lens, but you don't have the thing that screws onto the light body that the head screws into? I wonder if there's even a part number for that.

I'm sure Al could shed some light on it, but I'd call SF and ask about it.

highorder

Enlightened
what about the seller? has he tried to make this right?

I can make you an adapter, provided you dont mind naked aluminum, and I can get the dimensions...

PM for details.

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Definitely PING the seller as the collar is included with the KT1. Otherwise, give Surefire customer service a call to see if the part is sold separately. If not, I'd talk with highorder (great offer btw- another reason I love this place).

Size15's

Flashaholic
I've got this nasty photo:
P34.jpg

And this one:
P174.jpg

The collars can not be purchased by themselves. They are part numbers but not part codes which means they aren't in SureFire's Dealer catalog list.

If you're very lucky a call to SureFire may result in them finding a spare one sitting around they could sell you...

pete7226

Enlightened
Thanks for the replies, and info(size15's), the seller is double checking his shipments. Hopefully it will be found. Highorder, Ill keep you posted if I decide to keep it or return to seller, I have a body going out to you soon for boring so I might send the KT1 with it so you can take measurements.

Last edited: