• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired UX1J Modded Luxogen CR2 (LR-12) SOLD!!

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi,

Would like to sell a perfect cosmetic and functional condition Luxogen LR-12, runs off CR2's, which has been modded w/ a UX1J lux. really bright! $45 shipped.

Last edited:

martonic

Enlightened
Re: UX1J Modded Luxogen CR2 (LR-12)

Hi - are the clip, lanyard, and/or batteries included?

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi martonic - it'll come w/ a lanyard, and i can include a CR2 primary. Thanks for asking!

Trashman, yep tried w/ rechargeable, works fine - do you mean you thought it might fry?

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast

Not at all, I just was just referring to how bright it'd be! You must have something a lot better, more expensive, smaller, or just something in mind for the future (or all of those things), because that's a pretty sweet light! If mine (LR-12) had had a UX1J in it, I doubt I'd have ever gotten a Jil Intelli (w/UX1J). I was really happy with it, but the stock cool tint just wasn't my cup of tea (but, it started to grow on me a bit). Basically, I was just saying that I was surprised you were getting rid of it. I thought, that maybe, you hadn't tried it with a rechargeable and didn't think it was bright enough. (although, I know it's already bright with a primary)

Last edited:

masakame

Newly Enlightened

Hi,

Is this limited release?

:goodjob:

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi masakame,
I guess so =) They were never sold like this, this one was modded afterward.

Trashman - gotcha. Yup, it's even brighter on RCR2! =) But I find that my MM Arc 2-stage 1.5w is enough for me needs, so would like to make room + some cash flow with this guy.

Offers accepted - bump! =)

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sold! Thanks again Martonic! =) Are you sure there isn't anything else in my sales threads you'd like to buy? ;)