Does the FM34 block part of Gladius beam??

treasurydept

Newly Enlightened
I've got a SF FM34 beam diffuser on my Gladius, and I've noticed that when the diffuser is flipped up out of the way, it blocks off a portion of the beam. Is this supposed to happen, or do I have a 'freak' FM34?

TENMMIKE

Enlightened
the 2 i have rotate all the way back
treasurydept said:
I've got a SF FM34 beam diffuser on my Gladius, and I've noticed that when the diffuser is flipped up out of the way, it blocks off a portion of the beam. Is this supposed to happen, or do I have a 'freak' FM34?

TigerhawkT3

Flashlight Enthusiast
It just clips off a bit on the edge. It doesn't bother me at all. In fact, it makes the beam look more tacticool.

treasurydept

Newly Enlightened
Great... as always, I get 2 contradicting replies... Does anybody else have a portion of their beam cut off by the FM34?

TENMMIKE

Enlightened
ok as i re read your question i thought you were asking if the fm34 lens would swing completely away ,I interpreted that your diffuser lens would stick basically straight out, so as to answer you again , then yes a very small section of the outer corona portion of the beam is cut out but not very much BTW as im sure you know the fm34 was not designed for the gladius , but i also tested it on the G2 and it interferes more on the g2 then the gladius ( as in larger area being blocked.)
treasurydept said:
Great... as always, I get 2 contradicting replies... Does anybody else have a portion of their beam cut off by the FM34?

Last edited: